Epilogue

Finally it's here. The last and final installment to My Mate or My Baby Momma. 

There will not be another sequel. I think I have exhausted this plot lol.

I hope you enjoyed it... I plan to edit this story at some point as I am not entirely happy with the start of this story. I will work on it in due course xxx

Epilogue

Virginia POV

Balloons suck. I hate balloons.

It doesn’t matter whether they’re helium or ones you make yourself dizzy filling up with your precious oxygen, they’re irritating, time consuming and an eyesore. Why oh why did I do this every year?

Why did I put myself through these ghastly things?

Why do I write the invitations and send them out? I must have a death wish or something!

“Deacon! Declan! Move these god damn balloons before I fall over one and these babies pops out three months early!” I shout, my hormones getting the better of me.

In seconds, my mates had zoomed into the living room and were rounding up the latex bubbles of air and taking them out into the garden and out from under my feet. Slumping down into the comfy arm chair, I placed my hands on my big belly and closed my eyes, trying to rest.

Sleeping was pretty much impossible; yeah I know Maddox was amazing, he was 3 years old and slept like his dad so he was no trouble, but Ana and Elyse, 18 months old and teething were the tiny terrors that kept me up half the night. Oh and the other half, I was up needing to wee, or being kicked in the kidney by the little bundles safely confined in my womb.

I just wanted to sleep.

Over the past 3 years, we’ve gone from having a potentially broken mating with a messed up family and an unfaithful ex baby mummy to being in a loving, happy three way marriage, with three children, and another two on the way and the family I had always wanted- granted, I’d never imagined or considered I’d ever have two mates, but I wouldn’t wish it any other way.

“Mummy, come on! It’s my party. Get up, mummy, get up please!” I hadn’t been sat down five minutes before Maddox was dragging me out into the garden. I did love this boy as if he was my own, but god damn wasn’t I allowed to sleep? Ever?

I wonder what it felt like to have a full night sleep…

The party was a big hit; all the family was there- Adrianna, Melody and Marley, Ava and Asher and Trey, Maddox’s friends from the pack pre-school and our pack friends too. The house was full, and everyone was having a lovely time but all I could see was food, toys, wrapping paper and popped balloons littering the floor and tables. I was itching to clean but I knew there was no point.

I’m sure I wasn’t this irritable during my last pregnancy.

And if I was, I didn’t notice it.

I had to admit, I was a serious bitch right now.

Deacon POV

Virginia was going to blow any second. I could see it in her eyes, the way they darted around the garden, staring at empty paper cups, balloons, the littering of wrapping paper being blown around the grass.