[ 28 ]

In her opinion, Halloween was the best holiday ever. Even better than Thanksgiving and Christmas, which when she said it outloud people would only stare at her as if she was a monster. In Taylor's defense, Christmas brought the horrible memories of her parents fighting or dull days were she was forced to stay with either her mother or father during Christmas day, no happiness at all. It was unpleasant whenever she thought about the holiday so Halloween will do just fine.

It was even better considering she was at Mexico, where Halloween was celebrated all around as if it was Christmas, but better.

The race itself was horrible for her. She had to retire the car around lap 40 since George caused some damage to it during a battle for fourth place. Although she was happy Max got second place right behind Daniel. This brought in the championship to almost an end. Sebastian and Lando were out of the battle for it, only leaving Daniel and Max with ten points between each other. If Max gets ahead of Daniel in the final three races, then Max is a world champion again.

She of course had to root for her team, Max was her teammate and she was helping with the win of the constructors championship. Though she couldn't help but feel the excitement inside for Daniel, she looked up to him as a driver and for him to finally win a championship would be amazing. He deserves it, it would seriously be a shame if he retires without one, he is considered one of the best drivers of this era but sadly he was never given a chance to fully show his talent.

And so after the race, for the first time by her own means decided to attend the party Hamilton was hosting for Halloween. She was only to stay for a few hours as she felt mentally tired and drained from the race.

"How about that girl?" Taylor said pointing to a blonde laughing with some of her friends, "She's pretty"

"No" Mick said yet again.

"Okay so um-that brunette?"

"No"

"Do you like redheads?" But when he didn't answer and instead kept on looking up front with his jaw locked, Taylor sighted in exasperation, "Damn it Mick why can't you at least try" she said annoyed at him. She did try to get him to speak with any girl but he always refused to even stand up from his seat. "The perfect girl won't come to you, you have to at least make a little effort"

Mick only stared at her, his baby blue eyes constantly switching back and forth between both of her eyes. "No" he simply said going back to gaze at the dancing crowd.

Taylor groaned again dropping to her back to the seat, he could just say he wasn't interested in a relationship at the moment and save her the struggle.

Her eyes fell on Daniel and Charles, the both of them making the ridiculous by dancing together on the dance floor. Both had horrible dancing skills to save their life's.

Callum suddenly got in her eyesight as he walked towards them, immediately causing Taylor to burst out laughing for the way he was dressed.

"What the-what are you?" Mick asked confused, but it confused Taylor and Callum more for not knowing who he dressed up as.

"Post Malone" said Callum like it was the most obvious thing, which it was. "I was going to ask Gigi to be Nicki Minaj but then I remembered she has no boobs"

"Very funny" she said while the other two laughed with each other like little kids.

Her eyes fell on Lando, a smile on his face when he was talking with George and Alex. At least he was having a good time which Taylor was glad for. She also searched for Max, and when she spotted him with Nico Hülkenberg she felt a weight being lift off her shoulders knowing her two friends were having fun.