[ 3 ]

The Australian Grand Prix came soon enough. It wasn't a surprise McLaren was the center of attention because of Daniel, but this time Lando didn't like it. He wanted to walk around with his helmet on the whole time so people wouldn't bother him.

He changed, he must admit that. After meeting Taylor he wasn't the same. He enjoyed private time to himself, he rarely did Twitch streams and would much rather not post so much in social media. Of course he was the same joker he was before, his layback personality never went away, but there definitely was a change in how he behaved with the media. They managed to suck the life out of him, and the worst part was how disappointed the fans were after fiding out how private he became.

He gloomily walked back from the press conference he just did. Trying to hide his face behind his cap from the fans. He walked by a huge amount of people that were surrounding a person, everyone was trying to get to that person, completely ignoring Lando as he walked by.

Lando stood outside the McLaren facility, he was next to his PR waiting for her to tell him where they should go now. His green eyes scanned the area around him, he could spot his family sitting down with his trainer Jon while they ate. Everyone around him seemed to be having a good time until his eyes landed on a very familiar brown head.

He saw her.

It was her.

Taylor.

Lando completely stood still feeling his heart pounding and his legs starting to shake, should he go and say hi? She clearly hasn't seen him. He nervously looked over at her watching as she eyed the crowd as if looking for someone.
He had to speak to her, but what if that wasn't her? Or worse, she didn't remember him?

Their eyes made contact when she felt a pair of eyes watching her. It indeed was Taylor. She hadn't change a single bit, still as beautiful as the first day he saw her, only she definitely seemed happier. Taylor face said it all, she was as surprised that Lando recognized her. Her green eyes wide open and her mouth was slowly morfing into a smile.

She walked towards him trying to act cool even though inside she was screaming at the top of her lungs. It was meant to happen sooner or later, and it rather happened later than expected.

"Hello Lan" Their eyes met and the both of them giggled at each other. Lando shook his head in utter disbelief as the girl that always clouded his thoughts was finally in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, but then it clicked, she was the new female driver. "You- what? -I mean how?..."

Taylor giggled at him, her eyes sparkling under the sun. "It's kind of a long story"

Lando proceeded to hug her while he spun her around, he had no words to say. He felt the happiest he has ever been, thankful for seeing the girl he thought he would never see again. The stupid smile on his face couldn't be wiped off by anything. Taylor smiled as well, not believing what just happened, she never imagined Lando reacting this way.

"Who's this, baby?" A girl asked from behind them, ruining the moment they were both having.

Lando let Taylor down and turned around to see a girl a little taller than her, she was staring at her with burning eyes before placing her hand on Lando's shoulder.