Kansas

Lando stared at his phone at the post on Instagram. He read and reread the caption for what felt like the thousand time in five minutes. It was a video of him and Taylor ice skating. The both of them were holding hands as they skated through the ice, Taylor looked beautiful in the video and he actually looked happy for the very first time in a long time.

Last night he received multiple mails asking about his whereabouts and the video that was all throughout social media. He quickly downloaded Twitter and Instagram to see what was happening. Somebody must have recognized him and posted the video everywhere. He didn't dare to look through the comments as most of the times they were hate. Instead he got on Twitter to see even more videos of the both of them ice skating. Most of the comments were people fighting against each other, saying how he was allowed to get a girlfriend and other about how apparently ugly and disgusting the girl was. But most of the people were commenting on how Lando didn't disappear and they were glad he was okay because it seemed all the motorsport community was looking for him.

Lando couldn't help but think how in just a matter of days this information will reach his family and they will know where he is. He didn't want to, he hasn't spoken to any of his parents or siblings or even friends, he just completely disappeared without a trace. Lando knew he shouldn't have done that, but meeting Taylor and being carefree with her was one of the best things that has happen to him. She was like an angel sent for him.

He never wanted to say goodbye to her.

"How old are you Lando?" Taylor suddenly asks scaring him. The both of them were eating dinner at their new hotel in Kansas. Taylor had to drive for hours but it really wasn't a problem as she loved to do it.

The day they spent it inside watching movies and getting to know each other as the whole day it was raining and there wasn't much to do around.

"20, why?"

"Because we're going clubbing" Taylor said as she stood up on the bed.

"Aren't you like fifteen?" Laughed Lando as he moved to the side as Taylor started to jump on the bed.

Suddenly she stopped and looked down at him dead in the eye, "Very funny Lando, but I'm eighteen"

"Wouldn't we go to jail if somebody notices?"
It worried Lando how young she was, if she could have been a few years older it wouldn't be so bad to illegally go clubbing but she was eighteenth for God's sake, she was a baby in comparison to the drinking age in the US which is 21.

"But we won't get caught, I can look older when I use make up" she said as she dramatically dropped to the bed almost crushing him. Lando and Taylor laughed as he bounced a little by the impact.

Taylor looked at Lando and she pulled a face trying to convince him, she cheekily winked at him as she moved her hair out of the way, instead it caused him to feel his heart start beating faster than usual.

"Great, I'll get ready and we'll meet each other in two hours" She didn't wait for an answer as she moved off the bed and left the room in a heartbeat.

Taylor organized herself meanwhile. She did her make up and curled her hair into soft waves. She dressed in a black tight sleeveless dress that reached her mid thigh and a pair of black heels.

When she was ready, she only grabbed a small purse with the necessary things and went knocking on Lando's door. The door was bursted open revealing Lando with a tight white shirt showing his muscled arms and black jeans.