[ 34 ]

"How's the new team going?"

Max leans in, his expression one of a mad man, whispering to Taylor, "I hate it here. Please get me out. George is annoying"

Taylor couldn't help but die of laughter, she wheezed out a laugh before it was completely  silent as she grabbed Max arm trying not to fall. He was so dramatic sometimes. Of course he is going to suffer, coming to a new team after being like what? Seven years or so with RedBull, it's going to hard for him.

"Don't be so dramatic, George is nice" they both sat at the back of the room, by now they have come to learn that sitting at the front during a driver's briefing wasn't so pleasant. "Give it time"

"It's not time. He thinks he's better than me because he knows the team better than I." Max explains, "I really don't like the guy"

"Max, let's be honest for one second, you rarely like anybody"

"That's not true. I'm a nice person"

"And I didn't say you weren't...it's just that it takes you time to warm up to people. Or am I wrong?" She wasn't. Because how can she forget how Max used to think because she is a girl she couldn't compete in the sport.

And at the begging the idea of a woman finally coming to F1 seemed like crazy, at the end of the day it turned out being a great outcome. Plus the fact that motorsports are the only place woman are allowed to compete equally with anybody, sooner or later a girl was to come.

"Have you met the new girl?" Taylor asks. Yesterday's event with her still present.

Call Taylor selfish or whatever, but in a way, she is jealous.

Yeah, maybe all the horrible media and attention wasn't on her but Taylor secretly loved being the center of attention.

Max nods, "Yes, the whore"

"Max!" Taylor lightly slaps his upper arm, "What the heck?"

"She is a whore. Be careful with her, take care of Lando"

"Are you playing with me?" She chuckles, his seriousness a little too funny.

Max turns his head fully towards her, Taylor green eyes slightly widened because of how serious Max suddenly looks, "No Taylor listen, the girl is bad. Like, bad bad"

"What makes you say that? That's very rude, Max" she narrowed her eyes trying to study him, it doesn't sit right with her how Max is speaking about her. He rarely, and when she says rarely is like never, likes to get himself involved in drama let alone even know the latest one that is happening around him therefore it's unlikely he would know about what happened with this girl between George and Lando, "Wait a minute—you like her!"

Max was quick on placing his hand on her mouth trying to stop her from yelling louder, "What is it with you F1 drivers liking the same girl every time. It's as if you want an orgy or something" Taylor spoke even with his hand on her mouth and face. "Y'all are secretly gay"

Slowly he retreated his hand, "That makes no sense" he murmured.

"It does to me"

"Gosh you're turning more like Lando everyday"

Taylor rolls her eyes, but still found it cute how she reminds him of Lando. "Anyways this girl..."

"...is a little shit who thinks just because her father is wealthy she can do whatever the fuck she wants and—"

"—dudeee you kinda went off" she laughs. Okay, finding Max this frustated is hilarious.

"I'm not joking Gigi, she's not somebody you want to mess around with"

DAISIES-Lando Norris जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें