[ 13 ]

Taylor still tried to reach out to Lando, but he wasn't picking up his phone and he never opened her messages. Although they agreed to never speak again of what they did, forgetting it ever happened and that it was only a foolish mistake, Taylor still wanted to keep him as a friend, it was the least they could be but she had to accept how reality was.

And like typical Max, he made her believe that Lando was angry at her.

For the entire week nobody knew a single thing about Lando, not Max and not Daniel Ricciardo. Taylor even texted Carlos but he as well had no idea what possibly happened to Lando. On the other hand Carlos managed to calm her down, assuring her how this became a normal behavior with Lando, that she shouldn't freak out and let him reappear like he always did.

But something wasn't sitting right with her about the situation.

Main reason why she was trying so hard to get in contact with him was because he promised her to help with her moving to an apartment in Monaco. She wanted him to help so he could get his mind off of things, to relax and have a good time with her, but unfortunately he never picked up his phone.

Taylor instead seeked out the help of Charles and George, and while her mother was there with her, they couldn't move all the stuff by themselves, her mother was getting older and Taylor didn't want her to make a lot of effort. She also tried to persuade Max to help, but he not so subtly made it clear he disliked with his guts George and Charles and it would only be a matter of time before he would snap at them.

She still wanted Lando to be by her side instead of the two fools who were making more of a mess rather than helping.

Taylor's mood was instantly up once she saw her mother again, her mother always had the power to make her feel like everything was alright and instead of worrying too much, she just enjoyed her mother's presence.

Charles and George helped with placing the heavy furniture in place and taking the really heavy boxes inside, although Taylor didn't bring much stuff with her. It was all going well until they decided it would be funny to rearrange her closet but instead ended up making a complete mess of all her clothes.

"What-"

"It was Charles idea" George said as he dropped a bra to the floor.

Her clothes were scarred all over the floor along with her shoes. Taylor wanted to scream as she saw her underwear all over the place.

Charles, who had a bra on his head, that to be honest made him look kind of cute, quickly dropped it to the floor as well and nervously chuckled, "It was going well but then. . ."

"It doesn't matter, just- sho, get out" Taylor said trying not to laugh. After living twenty years with three brothers she understood how horrible and difficult it was to deal with men.

"We're sorry Gigi" Charles said, a giggle escaping his mouth, George was quick on shoving him but smiling nevertheless.

"I'll take your mother to the airport" George then offered once Taylor kneeled down and started to grab shirts. He now felt ashamed more than giggly now that he realized the state her closet was in.

Her mother sadly couldn't stay any longer as she still had to work back in the States. Her mother was a heart surgeon meaning her schedule was tight and she couldn't take so many days off, every time she thought about her parents their jobs came to her mind, remembering the dream she had of becoming a doctor as well, all of that seemed so long ago yet it felt like yesterday.

Taylor nodded at George, pointing at the door, "Just get out of the closet"

"I'm not-" he quickly stopped himself from making the joke once he saw the face Charles did at him. "Alright"