First stop: Las Vegas

After seven hours of traveling Taylor and Lando arrived to Las Vegas, it was the first time for Lando seeing the city meaning he was like a little kid, staring at everything and anything. It amused Taylor so much now that she found out his job required to travel around the world and the fact that he was still amazed by every single thing caused a warmth to spread over her body.

After tons of arguing, since Lando insisted to stay in a expensive hotel but Taylor refused to let Lando pay for it, she finally agreed with him if that made him shut up, but only for this time. The minute they arrived at their hotel rooms, the both of them dropped dead on the bed letting slumber take over their bodies.

            The next day Taylor was up at seven in the morning knocking on Lando's door, trying to get him to wake up for the day ahead.

"Why are you here so early, Gigi" Lando said once he opened the door, revealing an excited Taylor.

She walked past him, pretending she didn't care he was shirtless and could see his muscles, "I had planned for us to go to The Adventuredome" Taylor said, expecting Lando to be just as excited as her.

But at seeing his blank face Taylor scuffed, "The what?" He asked, sitting on the messy bed.

"The amusement park, you know the—oh sorry, forgot for a second you were British" Damn it, it's the weird accent, "You of course know six flags?-" When Lando nodded she kept on going, "Then you'll love The Adventuredome"

Taylor practically dragged Lando behind her all the way from his hotel room to the buffet and then to the car and then to the line at the park. Taylor's excitement was too much, the park made a big impact on her childhood, as her grandparents at least once a year tried to take her and her siblings since a very young age, It brought good memories to her and this was something she definitely needed after all the anxiety she was getting from college.

It was good that Lando after seeing the hugeness of the park immediately got excited as well, and now he was the one dragging Taylor all around. They looked like children, but were having too much fun with everything around them to even care how other people looked at them.

"Lan" Taylor called as they were doing the line for another ride. Taylor's hair was up on a ponytail because it was a hopeless case to have it down with all the roller coasters they've been on. "Are those girls staring at us?"

The second those words left her mouth, Lando instantly tried to act cool, pretending he didn't seen anything, he doesn't want Taylor to find out he is well known, at least not yet. "What are you talking about? Don't be ridiculous" Lando tried to play it cool by shrugging it off, and it seemed to have worked because Taylor went back to normal.

Lando noticed a change in her today. She seemed happier, less tired, more full of life and he couldn't help but think how in the world he ended up in Las Vegas with one of the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Sure, he has had models and countless of girls drowning themselves at him, but Taylor's beauty was so effortless and natural it was refreshing to know such a gorgeous girl exists without the need of makeup or surgery.

The park unfortunately closed at five o'clock, luckily the sun was still out and the both of them decided to go hiking to watch the stars on the sky, and why wouldn't they? Las Vegas was close enough to Area 51, they wanted to spot a UFO, even as stupid as they sounded.

"This is my life now. I have climbed this hill and now I will die upon it" Lando dramatically said as he sat down on the floor, pretending to have passed away.

Taylor laughs at him, "shut up, we've only been hiking for twenty minutes"

"Enough for me to be dead. Tell my family I love them" Lando faked a cough, ending his dramatic act with his tongue rolling out of his mouth.