[ 35 ]

Dude I rarely like to leave messages or stuff you probably won't even care about but seriously I'm like not trying to be rude or anything but the F1 fandom has gotten so disgusting this past year and in 2020. I've been a fan since I was twelve and now I'm eighteen and the way the sport has progressed over the years is terrible, and even worse when drive to survive came out. The Twitter side of F1 is disgusting, the Tiktoks are so damn embarrassing to say the least and Instagram it's just girls fighting over if lando or any other driver has a girlfriend or not, I even doubt half of this girls actually like the sport. And I'm ashamed to say I somehow contribute to this for writing this book, I even look back at it now and cringe so hard and I apologize for it. I'll keep on writing not because it's lando (he's not even my favorite driver but I did it about him because he's the closest one to my age so it wouldn't be creepy) but because I actually enjoy writing and creating a story more people can read, I don't even imagine him when I'm writing this book (I write this thinking about my boyfriend lol)

I do pleaseee ask whoever is reading this: STOP BEING WEIRD ON THE INTERNET. Like damn aren't you embarrassed you are fighting over a guy who you'll never even exchange more than a few words with? Like get out of the internet and do something productive and see how the world actually works.

Sorry, had to rant somewhere. Also I apologize for not updating, I'm already in college so I'm starting to get busy once again. I'll try to update every Friday but if not I'm very sorry.

Here's the chapter enjoy, it's not that good ;)

"I don't know, it doesn't suits me" Taylor says as she stares at a beautiful dark green dress Stella told her she must wear for tonight's dinner.

Stella sighs, when will this girl learn she looks beautiful in everything? "Nonsense. You look gorgeous" she walked forward to adjust the back of the dress, "Doesn't she, James?"

"No"

The two girls in the room chuckle at James attitude, since he found out he wasn't invited to the party (it's more like a formal dinner anyways) he had been grumpy all day.

"Do I look handsomely devilish?" Daniel suddenly comes to the room, leaning on the door in an over dramatic way while wiggling his brows.

"You just look plain boring in my opinion" Taylor answers. Daniel was just wearing a black suit with a black tie, nothing too special.

"The ruling Formula One champion should look more stylish, just take a look at Hamilton"

Taylor laughs at Daniel's speechless face, to be honest Stella does have a point. Usually sportsman have a great sense of style or at least they wear something extravagant, F1 drivers are the literal definition of bland.

"So what do I do?"

"Spice it up"

Stella shakes her head, "No, no, we are already five minutes late, no time. Let's go" she grabs both of their arm guiding them to the door, "Oh and James, please don't burn the hotel. God knows if we're able to afford paying for the damages"

Taylor felt so out of place.

People she has never met before were greeting her as if they knew each other already. She guessed they were important sponsors or F1 related people but she couldn't help but feel anxious about standing there awkwardly as strangers try to speak to her.

She had the constant feeling somebody was watching her, it felt like her every move was being judged and it only increased her nerves.

"Hey Tay,"

She hates, and when she says hates it's because it's serious, being called Tay. She never liked it and never will but at some point Taylor has to accept that the majority of people don't know this.