[ 16 ]

Taylor was always down for celebrating, always. But considering how it ended the last time she went out clubbing, she wasn't looking forward to going out. Though, her mother insisted, and tried to dress her up the best she could.

A white turtle neck shirt, black skinny jeans and high boots/heels was how her mother dressed her. Taylor didn't complain, she wanted to see her mother happy, and to be honest her mother felt accomplished by how gorgeous her daughter was looking.

"Now, I won't accept you back here if you don't bring a guy with you" her mom said, pushing her out of the room.

"Mom!"

"What? You're like a nun Gigi, learn how to get a guy" the last thing she heard was her youngest brother laughing behind her mother, before the door was closed right on her nose.

If only she knew.

"Is everything okay?"

She heard the one and only voice she wanted and at the same time didn't want to listen to. Lando was standing behind her, looking so handsome Taylor could feel her knees buckle under her weight.

"Yes, just my mother being annoying"

He chuckled as he not so subtly checked her up and down, admiring her beauty. "You look beautiful tonight"

Taylor blushed, her eyes darting to the floor as she preferably would look at the floor than his vibrant green eyes, "Thank you"

"Are you leaving now?"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to come with me?" Lando awkwardly suggested, running a hand through his hair, a nervous tick he picked up over the years.

"Yes, that would be wonderful" she beamed at him, truthfully she had nobody to go with so Lando just saved her.

She couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable Lando looked when she stood next to him in the elevator, whenever she slightly moved her hands or when she moved unexpectedly, he subtly flinched away from her. It made her wonder if Lando truthfully wanted to be her friend after they slept together. Her good mood was sucked away from her when she thought he didn't like her, not even as a friend.

"I feel like we haven't properly hang out in such a long time" Lando spoke once they sat in the car and he was driving to the club everybody was at.

"I guess we've been really busy" she softly answered him. Her brain was constantly telling her she was a burden to him and that he only spoke to her out of pity.

Lando did a double take at her, he didn't understand why all of a sudden she was so shy and barely talks to him. He did notice her left hand wrapped in a bandage, he had to practically bite his tongue to not ask her what happened, it probably wasn't even a big deal.
For the rest of the ride they both stayed in silence, too engrossed in their own thoughts to speak to one another.

The thing about clubbing is that sometimes you feel like it and sometimes you don't, and today it was Taylor's turn to not feel like partying. Lando stayed by her side the whole time, they sat on a couch at the very back of the place, the good thing was that they had an amazing view and were able to see everything that was happening around.

"God, that's painfully awkward" Said Lando as he cringed away, preferring to stare at Taylor as she laughed at the sight in front of them.

"Elementary, my dear Watson" Taylor said imitating a posh accent. They were currently watching as George tried to speak with a girl at the bar, and so far it wasn't going very well. "Watch as the girl spills her drink on him"