[ 27 ]

Whoever had the oh so amazing idea of doing interviews right after drivers end the race needs to be castaway immediately from the sport because it seriously is the most stupid idea Taylor ever heard. One driver being all sweaty, thirsty and worst of all wanting to go eat something or just take a moment to themselves were deprived of this and instead pulled into speaking with a person that sometimes were so rude Taylor wanted to throw her water bottle at them.

"George pushed you off the track as well"

Yes he did you fucker, and what do you expect form me to do? Call him a bunch of disrespectful things like Max does?

But instead Taylor felt Stella aggressively stomp on her foot, trying for her to get the memo. Taylor suppressed a cry in pain and instead answered with the most fake smile she could muster up,"Yeah that was pretty aggressive from him"

Once she didn't give the reaction the interviewer was waiting for, she was dismissed and immediately walked to yet another interview. Thankfully this time it was with the actual F1 reporters instead of some fools that don't know what to ask, "How do you feel about being robbed from the podium"

Here we go once again, "It was unfair. How he didn't get a penalty for what he did still amazes me" she answered as if it was no big deal, which it wasn't. She wasn't competing for the world championship like he was, she had nothing to lose, whereas Lando did.

"Have you spoken to Lando?"

"Yes, call him a dick" Taylor smirked, her green eyes sparkling under the sun. Though she quickly corrected herself when once again Stella stepped on her foot,"But I mean- even as angry as I am he is still my friend. We're in a competitive sport at the end of the day, things like this are bound to happen"

"But would you have wished to be up there?"

She suppressed her the involuntary movement of pulling an annoyed face, "yes, any driver wishes to be up there in the podium" Dumbass, "But in all honesty, I'm happy Sebastian won the race. He was and still is my favorite driver." She quickly adverted the topic towards another thing,"He deserves it after all what he's been through"

Right after the interview she went to look for another reporter to talk to but they were all busy at the moment so she was asked to stay standing in the middle of the media pen, awkwardly looking down at her shoes while Stella reviewed something in her phone.

"Why are you still here?" Taylor asked Lance Stroll when he stood next to her, still wearing his racing suit. "I mean didn't your engine explode? You must've been gone from the track by now" Taylor must admit she never spoke to Stroll before, never gave herself a chance to speak to him other than a few formal greetings. Considering the reputation he had for being the rich kid of F1 Taylor was quick on assuming he was rude. But she wasn't one to lie when Lando and Max influenced her on not approaching him at all. No wonder they get along so well, they equally hate the Canadian guy.

Lance nervously grinned at her, "Yeah, well-I prefer to do the interviews with everybody"

Taylor nodded at him, not really knowing how to continue the conversation. Instead they both awkwardly stood side by side waiting for their turn with any reporter.

"Are you both going to Daniel's tonight?" Pierre asked as he came to stand in front of the both of them.

She has spoken to Pierre before, as she once was the reserve driver at Alpha Tauri during the lower categories. All she could say was that he was nice. And cute.

"What's Daniel doing tonight?"

"Just a hang out"

She slowly nodded. She wasn't going, hell no.