[ 5 ]

"Do you think-"

"All the time. I'm a good thinker, you know" Taylor answers, turning for a small moment to the side to look at Lando, who for a reason had followed her the moment she left her drivers room to go to the race briefing with her team.

"That's not what I meant, do you think-

"Yep"

Lando sighted and suddenly stop walking, grabbing Taylor's wrist in the process and not letting it go,"Will you quit that, I'm trying to ask you something"

"Ask away" Taylor said with a small smile forming on her face.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

"Uhg! Now I forgot what I was going to say"

"If you had asked since the beginning you wouldn't had forgotten" Taylor said suppressing a giggle when Lando rolled his eyes in annoyance. Suddenly Taylor remember he was still gripping her hand, looking down at it before looking back up at Lando, who shyly smiled and let go of her hand with a small blush forming in his cheeks all the way down to his neck.

The air got awkward before a fan came from behind Taylor, asking for a picture with the both of them. After the fan got the picture, asked for an autograph of Lando and while he was signing Taylor moved closer to him, playfully pocking his right cheek.

"Are you mad? You look mad" She tried to seriously speak, but her green eyes betraying her with the laugh she wanted to let out.

Lando smiled at the fan, quietly saying thank you before he grabbed Taylor by her upper arm pulling her away, "I'm not mad"

"Your face is screwed up like you're mad"
He has so many moles in his face. "You are definitely angry"

"I'm perturbed, not mad"

Taylor stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking again, "You still look mad" The small girl said staring at his face, he was hiding a smile trying really hard to not give in and laugh with Taylor.

"You know you aren't funny right?" Lando said, finally stopping behind the McLaren facility, away from anybody.

Taylor only stared up at him, even though Lando was known as the shortest guy in between the Formula 1 drivers, Taylor knew for sure he no longer was as small as he used to be, she knew this because of the fact she had to turn her head more upwards when looking up at him, more than she remembered a few years ago.

"Quit smirking at me, I'm serious" Lando said.

"I'm not smirking"

"Well then stop laughing"

"I'm not laughing"

"Quit whatever you are doing"

"This is me with a cheery disposition, a ray of sunshine, don't put a cloud over my sunshine" Taylor said making hand gestures around her head.

"It's an excuse to laugh at me"

"RAIN CLOUD GET AWAY FROM ME" she laughed pushing Lando by the chest away from her. After laughing to herself she saw Lando still standing in the same position he was before, with a blank face and his arms crossed around his chest."Are you here to murder me? Because let me say, you already started in the wrong way"

"What-? There's no wrong way to murder anybody" Lando replied. As if he knew more than the girl in front of him, who by the way watched Criminal Minds, Buzzfeed Usolved and Cold Cases as if her life depends on it.

"But how do you know that? Have you murdered anybody yet?" Taylor copied his posture, coming only up to his shoulders.

"I will if you keep on being annoying"