The aftermath

Even if Taylor was doing what she loved, there still was this emptiness inside of her. There wasn't a day that went by that she didn't think of Lando.

Due to her trying hard to get into all the motorsport world she now had different social media accounts, most of the time one of her brothers would take care of that but once in a while she liked to stalk Lando to see how he was doing. Over the following year he became a huge deal in the sport, as the new regulations changed everything, McLaren were back at the front where they belonged. Daniel and Lando were doing wonders with the team, they could easily be the most loved team by the fans because they not only did good in the races but also outside of it.

Taylor actually went far the rest of the year. She was thankfully picked up by the RedBull academy as they were willing to give it a shot. She was immediately placed in the Formula 3 category even though the season was already halfway through, and even if she was technically new to this whole world, her talent payed it off. It actually scared her how good she was at it, no wonder her father pushed her so much when she was younger. Taylor wanted to be humble about it but it was clear this was her thing as she won the Formula 3 championship in her first year. Mind you the season had already started so by her managing to achieve such a thing called the attention of bigger teams and sponsors.

She was quickly moved up to Formula 2 the following year. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. The amount of things she achieved in a short amount of time was as if it was meant to be ever since the begging. In a way she had to be thankful for Lando, if he wouldn't have insisted to go to an illegal street race none of this would be happening and she would be back home being miserable in something that wasn't for her.

Everything in her life was as perfect as it could be, until she found out Lando got himself a girlfriend. It crushed her to see his instagram posts about the girl he got. She was gorgeous, nothing Taylor could compete against to.

It caused a great sadness inside Taylor. She thought somehow she would be able to see Lando and everything would go back to how that summer was, she would finally say to him how much she loved him and how sorry she was for not noticing before. But it looked like Lando never felt the same way and only used her for his own good.

Due to this, Taylor tried her hardest to avoid any Formula 1 driver, no matter what. The only ones she couldn't really avoid were Max and Alex, as Taylor was constantly at the garage learning things about the cars and the team.

How did Taylor manage to win the Formula 2 while she was dealing with depression and anxiety was still a mystery to her, but she did.
And even if her life was going the right way, it did take a toll on her mental health, it didn't help all the negative comments she was getting from the media plus seeing Lando being happy with another girl was killing her inside.

Love was a disgusting thing Taylor won't ever like to experience ever again. They weren't even anything, nothing, yet she was grieving and if she lost her husband in a plane crash. She couldn't imagine how it would be when she has an actual heart break because of a relationship.

Not long enough she was offered a contract in the B team of RedBull for Formula 1. And not long after she was announced as a driver for the 2023 season.

Taylor wasn't on a great place, mentally speaking, but she was too afraid to speak about it to anybody so instead she just consumed herself in her own thoughts as she slowly drowned in her own mind in front of everyone but nobody seemed to notice this.

If she dreamed so many times about seeing Lando once again, why regret something you once wanted?