[ 11 ]

-Mature content-

The last time Taylor remembers coming to a club felt like ages ago, but the fun in it all was still there for her. She felt like she danced for hours with different guys, firstly it was Max, then Charles with Alex and their girlfriends, then Mick and Robert, and finally George, but the only guy she wanted next to her was nowhere to be seen.

It wasn't until she left the mass of people dacing to catch on some air that she saw Lando sitting at a table by his own looking down at his lap in boredom. He was disappointed with himself today, the pit stop ruined a possible win for him, he could have extended the championship, but it was like the universe was against him. The only thing that could cheer him up was watching the excitement of everybody that day, not a single person was in a bad mood because of Taylor's podium, so he felt selfish by being angry with himself and not appreciate the history that was being made right before his eyes.

Taylor decided to sit next to him, her black skirt rolling up a little but she didn't mind at all since it was Lando we were talking about, he would be too shy to even look past her eyes. "Why are you all alone, Lan?" She sweetly asked him, coming a little too close for their own good.

Lando looked at her and felt his heart skip a beat at how beautiful she looked. "You know I don't like partying that much"

"Well then," Taylor placed her legs on top of his thighs and clasped her hands behind his neck, "I'll keep you company"

She was too close to him but Lando didn't want her to move at all, he felt guilty by doing this knowing he had a girlfriend back home waiting for him but Lando couldn't and wouldn't bring himself to move away.

His eyes were set on her neck, her scent was intoxicating, pulling him in a trance. He watched as she slowly swayed to the music while humming the lyrics. Lando suddenly moved forward to the nape of her neck,
warmth radiates from the spot where his lips just touch her skin, slowly spreading through the rest of her body.

Taylor stayed paralyzed, staring deep into his green eyes, as he cupping her cheek that was turning red. Lando smiled at her before slowly he leaned into her. His other hand was shaking slightly, his mind was repeating the same sentence over and over again,"Don't do this... don't do this." But the sound of his heart beating so loudly in his ears couldn't let him concentrate. It felt like it was going to explode.

Finally their lips touch. Sparks flew in every direction, and the world was slowly disappearing around them, along with all of their worries, troubles and problems. She made him feel like none of that mattered. It was a small yet warm kiss. Lando honestly never knew a kiss so innocent could be so intimate and electrifying. Her lips were moving in perfect sync with his, Lando's hands feeling her waist; pulling her closer, deepening the kiss, more passionate. Her hands gripped on the back of his neck playing with the ends of his hair. A smile grew on Lando's face as it started to tickle until finally they pulled apart.

Lando didn't waste any time on pulling her out of the club and taking her to his car. He rushed through the streets, edger to get to the hotel. Neither said a word to each other, and neither could think straight what just happened back there and what most likely will happen.

It wasn't until Lando closed the door to his hotel room that Taylor dared to speak,
"Land-"

"Sh." He hushed her, before moving his finger, and pressing his hand against her cheek, giving more support to push himself towards her, and connect their lips again. His lips were firm against hers, but the kiss remained soft, gentle and slow. They held it for a few seconds, before their lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly and cautiously. Lando exhaled through his nose, not wanting to let go. His entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, and lust. Moving his hand from her cheek to the back of her head, fingers tangling in her long, curly hair, lightly pulling her into his chest, adding more pressure to their lips, deepening the kiss.