[ 18 ]

"What I'm saying is that you would have a girlfriend right now if you weren't so mean when someone first meets you" Taylor snapped at Max, who for the past thirty minutes was complaining how not one single girl he has met this year, seem to not like the idea of dating him.

What a shocker.

Lando snickered at this, hiding his smile behind his glass of water. "You're so rude" Max spoke this time. Defeated with his endless battle with Taylor, he just decided to give in an for once and accept advice from another girl, "Then how can I change that"

"Well I don't know" she shrugged, "Be more sweet and open I guess?"

"That's not very helpful"

The three of them sat together eating lunch that Friday, enjoying the small free time they had that day. It was the weekend of the Belgium Grand Prix, and Taylor couldn't be more excited to know the weekend finally came, in her opinion the best track of the calendar, plus she does so well in this track she couldn't wait to get in the car.

Max was about to open his mouth to speak before Taylor beat him to it, up until this point everything became a competition between the two of them. "You would think that because he has money he would know how to dress himself"

The attention of the two guys went towards what Taylor was looking at, or more like who she was looking at. And it had to be no other than Charles Leclerc.

Taylor didn't hate him or anything like that, they in fact, became good friends over the weeks, forgetting all about the unexpected kiss he gave her. But she couldn't help but admit he had a horrendous way of dressing up, most of the time he would wear very questionable choices that the only reasonable explanation for it was that he was held at gun point at point for him to be wearing such horrible fashion clothes.

"And he doesn't?" Said Lando.

"Absolutely not. Do you see those shorts? Horrendous. And the shoes, my Godness" she dramatically explained, "Just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's pretty to wear"

Taylor then looked at the two boys sitting at her side, trying to remember how they both dressed during off work, and to be honest it was disappointing, "But you know what? At least he has the personality to dress like that, unlike you both that only dress as a teenage white boy"

"Woah, why are you attacking us now" A defensive Lando said, a small hint of a smirk on his face.

"You see what I'm talking about!?" Max almost shouted, "She's just straight up mean"

^

"I don't think I'm being discriminated in the sport because I'm a woman, I have clearly proven that I deserve my spot here as much as any other driver. Does my podiums mean nothing to you all?" Taylor answer annoyed for like the thousand time today what she thought about useless sexist questions. She felt nothing but wanting to be disrespectful towards all the reporters who asked those type of questions, but after learning it wasn't worth it, she just bottled everything up.

Although she indeed was being discriminated simply because of something as stupid as gender, Taylor couldn't show it was finally getting to her. She hated the misogynistic atmosphere Formula 1 is. And, honestly, what to them if she was a girl, once the helmet is on, nobody notices who the fuck you are unless you perform amazing, which so far she has managed to do.