[ 1 ]

Mature content

Perhaps it was the alcohol or the adrenaline he got from the atmosphere that caused Lando to feel so attracted to the girl with the red sleeveless dress.

He wasn't one to party or get drunk for that matter, he much preferred to stay at his hotel room and enjoy time with himself. But Carlos along with other drivers dragged him to the club to celebrate the first Formula 1 win of his career. Lando felt out of place at the beginning, he was awkward out of natural instinct but once he accepted just one drink from Carlos he started to relax. One drink came after the other and soon enough he felt tipsy while the world was spinning around in his eyes.

Not only Formula 1 drivers were here at the club, other drivers from younger categories were partying around even though most of them were under age.

Lando set eyes on the pretty girl with striking green eyes and soft brown hair the minute he sat down at the far end of the room. The girl was surrounded by what he could dare to say Formula 2 drivers, but his mind might have been playing tricks on him.

She looked just like her.

The girl he once fell in love with looked just like the girl sitting not a few meters away from him. It was such a distant memory at the moment, he hoped that the alcohol would make him forget about that gorgeous girl with green eyes that always seemed to cloud his mind but it was just the opposite, every girl with brown hair called his attention, but this one in particular was different than the rest.

"Mate," Lando heard Max calling him, "What are you staring at? You've been looking at nothing the past ten minutes"

Lando chuckled as he went to take another sip of his drink. He watched as the girl stood up with another guy and walked to the dance floor. He was ready to watch her dance all night before Carlos blocked his sight.

"This one girl," Carlos spoke, coming closer so Lando could hear him over the music, "She's asking for you" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"And?" Lando spoke back in annoyance, he didn't want anybody that wasn't his Taylor.

"You can get laid!" Carlos said a little too loud to his liking. Unfortunately Max and Daniel heard, the both of them breaking in a fit of giggles as they laughed at lando. He rolled his eyes in frustration before standing up. He had enough of these fool's for the night.

Lando walked away from them ignoring their calls that held a mocking manner, he couldn't even remember why he agreed to come in the first place.

"Are you leaving?" A sweet voice asked him as he was walking towards the exit. He turned around to see the girl in the red dress, she looked exactly like Taylor. Her soft green eyes looked gorgeous under the different lights of the club that momentarily lighted up her face.

He was speechless as he stared at her, she couldn't be her, right?

"I was having fun with you staring at me" she shyly said as she came closer to him. Lando felt his cheeks blush as a beautiful smile appeared on the girl face. "Let's dance"

She gently grabbed his hand on her small one. Walking to the dance floo, Lando placed his hands on her hips once she turned around to look up at him. He felt like he was dreaming, she looked so much like Taylor it couldn't be real, even her voice sounded as sweet as hers. But Lando knew it was all part of his mind playing tricks combined with the alcohol, his longing for Taylor's presence was getting the best of him.

The girl danced with him, getting closer and closer to him. She ignored Lando the multiple times he asked for her name, maybe she didn't hear or wasn't interested enough in him to say what her name was. From the corner of his eye he could see Carlos giving him the thumps up while smiling. Max and Daniel next to him pretending to kiss each other as a way of teasing him. Even George and Alex were staring between him and the assholes of Max and Daniel, laughing at the pair.