[ 33 ]

She is beautiful.

No wonder George and Lando used to go after her.

She has the most beautiful blonde hair and perfect blue eyes, she's taller than Taylor which is something she has always been insecure about for being so small. Taylor has always felt comfortable with herself, of course she would like to change a few things about her appearance but nothing she couldn't live with.

It all became official during Christmas; Caroline Skinner was announced as McLaren's second driver. It angered Taylor a little how Lando didn't tell her about it but she has to understand how he isn't allowed to speak about anything regarding his team behind closed doors.

Taylor saw as all social media was full of her pictures, past victories or anything really. So far she seems nice, from the videos and interviews she has seen Caroline was a nice person.

The holidays went by fast. Spending time with her family was nice even if going back home kind of angers her, because let's be honest, coming back to the town she grew up in is depressing. Also the fact that she missed Lando, it's the first time in a while since they both spent so many days apart from each other and Taylor couldn't wait to see him again.

Time went on, all the boring stuff about the car and the car reveal, the upcoming season, the boring photoshoots and the interviews went by in a blur and soon enough she was in Barcelona, Spain for the pre-season testing of the car.

Taylor walked towards the paddock, it felt such a long time ago since she was here and it honestly brought so much anxiety to her.

Nothing about coming back here brings good memories.

But this year Taylor is different; she's more prepared, she matured as a driver and as a person and hopefully she will have more confidence in herself.

"Lory!" It could only mean one specific person was calling for her, George.

"George!" Replies Taylor with equal excitement at him, hugging him quickly before studying him. "You seen more giggly than usual, did something good happened?"

George instantly laughs, "Can't I just smile because I feel like it?"

"Lando tripped and fell in the parking lot" Daniel says coming from the same direction George came. The both of them started laughing with each other, recalling how not so long ago Lando face planted on the floor because he stepped on his shoelaces.

"Damn it not again" Says Taylor, although she couldn't help but smile at this, poor Lando.

She tells the guys to go without her and instead goes to check on Lando.

"We won't speak about it" was the first thing Lando said when he saw her. A small smile playing on her mouth as she looks with love at him.

"You're so silly" She kneeled to tie his shoes, something he rarely does, "Some day you'll get yourself kill."

Lando chuckles as well, "And you'll be there to catch me"

Taylor stands up coming only up to his chest, "I won't always be by your side" she smiles up to him, such a beautiful smile Lando wanted to consume her with kisses right on the spot."Not here Lando. There's cameras everywhere"

He nods defeated about having to hide his girlfriend from the world, but anything is better than nothing.

"Love the new McLaren uniform" Taylor points out once they start walking. After many years of having the same white and orange color, McLaren have changed their design to be black with orange and white. To be honest it really does look good, they look more classy and elegant.