[ 42 ]

"You fucking piece of shit" Lando growled as he stormed inside the room, grabbing Mazepin by his neck as he pushes him against the wall.

Thank God Lando grew a few inches this last few years because right now he was taller than Nikita Mazepin.

"Lando!" Charlotte said as she walks in the room as well. Multiple stewards and people around the room stood up hurrying to separate Lando from him.

Max laughed quietly at the side of the room, not hiding his giggling once he saw how scared Mazepin looked.

In all honesty, Lando angry is the scariest person Max had ever seen. The way his green eyes suddenly turned dark and how his brows furrowed with a scowl on his face is definitely terrifying.

"Touch her once again, even come close to her and see what happens—"

"She doesn't love you anymore mate,
move on"Mazepin managed to say before his fist almost collided with his nose.

Lando arood there shocked to say the least, his mind going down a spiral of thoughts as he slowly lost sanity. A security came fast, quickly pulling Lando away when he stood there shocked and out of the room.

"That, was amazing" laughed Max, even seeing a small smile appear in some of the people around.

•••

"How could you do this!" Her grandmother screams at her once she opens the front door.

To say it surprised her to see her grand-daughter standing in the door with wounds all over her face was an understatement. "Your mother must be so worried... oh no" she says while pulling her inside the house ignoring how Taylor yelped in pain when she pulled too hard.

It still looks the same. The same old furniture, the same house plants, even the same smell.

Her grandfather suddenly comes out of the living room, his face one of surprise when he saw her, "We were watching the race, I swear your grandmother died and came back" he laughs, glad he was able to bring a smile to Taylor's face. "She should have stayed dead for our own good"

"You caused me a heart attack. And then they say you're missing? And the way that guy hit you? Oh my love come here" she spoke ignoring what her husband said, finally bringing Taylor into a hug. Taylor hugged her tight, taking in the familiar scent that brings back memories from her childhood. "We should go to the doctor, this doesn't look good" her grandmother says once she ends the hug. Grabbing Taylor's face examining her black eye.

Over the hours it took from Azerbaijan to Italy and then another smaller plane to the town her grandparents live in, her eye and cheekbone had gotten worse. Painkillers didn't work for the most part, the huge headache that formed back when she first boarded the plane hasn't gone away. She's sure she has a concussion, the way it hurts to even stand for a long time and how by moments her vision turns blurry says enough.

But she lies straight to her face. "I'm okay, Noni. I'm just tired"

Her grandfather is the one moving forward now. "Look at your eye, you can barely see anything"

Taylor smiles, a broken one at least, and one Noni clearly noticed instantly causing her to break down crying.

"Why are you crying? I am here, see?" Taylor said trying to cheer her up, slowly twirling in the spot, "I'm completely fine. I brought presents as well"

She went on to open her suitcase, feeling terrible with herself for causing her grandmother distress. Ignoring the pain in her knee she tried to bend down. "Taylor, you're limping." Nonno moves forward trying to stop her, "Bet you have bruises all over your body"