[ 8 ]

"So you want to come?" Charles asked.

Yet again Taylor found herself in front of Charles as he asked her to come with him. It was becoming a repeating pattern with every race weekend.

Taylor avoided his eyes and instead watched at the distance how Daniel grabbed Lando's cap and threw it far away from them, even from where she was currently standing she could hear Lando groaning and Daniel's laugh.

"Where to?" Her green eyes staring once again at Charles.

"Dinner. Out with most of the other drivers"

"Yeah it's fine" She answered. Charles couldn't help but smile bigger, he finally got her to come to do something with them.

Charles told her all the details about the dinner and went on his way. To be honest Taylor wasn't sure if she wanted to go, she would have to speak to most of the drivers and act politely with them, knowing how many of them disagreed with the FIA when she was coming in the sport. It was mainly the older generation of drivers that were hesitant with a woman coming in. Fortunately none of them had been rude towards her, or at least that's what she knew so far, she had no way of knowing what they spoke about her behind her back.

"So,-" Taylor felt somebody placing their arm around her shoulders.

"-How's your season going so far?" Robert Shawartzman complemented Mick, the both of them walking next to her.

"Nothing special" She said shrugging her shoulders. It was nice to finally speak with those two once again, they could be great fun to be around.

"Are you coming to dinner with us right?" Mick asks, his arm leaving her shoulders.

"Well. . ." Taylor dragged the word, she stopped walking as she tilted her head to the side ignoring their eyes.

Robert frowned before quickly linking his arm with hers, "That's a yes then."

"Not really, Rob." but he ignored her and Mick proceeded to link his arm with hers as well.

"Come one Gigi, I'll pay for your food." Mick said as the both of the guys dragged her out of the paddock.

^

Taylor somehow found herself sitting between Max and Charles, in front of her were Daniel, Lando in the middle and Carlos, and the rest of the drivers were sitting further down the table.

She was forced to come, at the end of the day it was good because if she wouldn't have, she would have seemed like a bitch since all the drivers were there.

She spoke mainly to Charles since Max and Lando were in a deep conversation about Iracing and she didn't want to interrupt. Charles was nice, he could be fun as well, at least that was what she picked up from him. During race weekends he could be too shy or even come across a rude, that's what Taylor thought, but speaking more to him she could come to the conclusion he was just a shy person. She somehow expected all the drivers to secretly be like Daniel, but not everybody had an outgoing side and much preferred to stay private and Taylor respected that.

But he was nice enough to ask her to come, something she quite frankly had to say, it made her hear skip a beat.

Even though Taylor hated Charles made her feel that way, but she could be overreacting.

"Gigi," She heard Lando call her. Her green eyes left Charles face and looked at Lando, he looked mad, angry to the point he was turning red.

She decided to not comment on that, seeing as Carlos was worriedly looking between her and Lando, "Yes, Lan?"