Are we busted?

Somehow Taylor convinced Lando to go to a hunted museum. Although Lando refused to enter it when he saw how scary it actually was, Taylor was all alone inside getting a tour around while he waited outside in the car.

He was almost falling asleep with some music playing through the speakers until his phone rang all through the car walking him up.
Without realizing he answered the phone, not looking at the caller and in an instant the voice of his mother was yelling at him.

"LANDO NORRIS"

It fully woke him up as he heard the sweet voice his mother crying through the phone.

"Mum, is everything okay!?" Asked Lando as he sat up staring at the distance fidgeting around, he didn't want anything bad to happen to his mother.

He completely forgot he hasn't spoken to anybody in about three weeks, it completely slipped his mind."Where have you been?" His mother asked, this time her voice breaking and barely a whisper, "I've been so worried about you. Everybody, my love"

Lando didn't have the heart to tell her. As much as he loved her, he must admit he forgot about his life, including his family.

"We thought you were dead" a sob left her mouth.

"I'm so sorry mum" Tears formed in his eyes as he heard his mother's sobs.

Nobody said anything else, it was just silence, expecting the other person so speak first.
"Lando," he recognized the voice of Carlos speak through the speakers. "Where are you? Are you okay mate?"

"Yes" was all he said. At the distance he could hear his mother's cries while somebody soothed her, probably his father.

"Mate the whole world is looking for you"

"But I'm okay"

"But we are not"

"Do you realize how worried we've been?" Another person spoke, but he couldn't quite figure out who it was. "You can't just disappear like that"

Lando swallowed the lump in his throat, tears streaming down his face. Hearing the voice of the people he most loved in the entire world made him realize how wrong he was by leaving without a word said. He felt like the worst person in the world when the thought of his mother crying for him came to his mind.

"We thought you were dead until we saw a video of you ice skating with a girl"

Then it clicked, the videos. He figured it was a matter of time before his family saw them. It actually surprised him how long it took his family to see them.

"Lando where the fuck are you?" Carlos asked this time, the prominent spanish accent making it easier for him to know who was speaking."Are you even coming back?" He wanted to, being back with his family sounded nice. But he didn't want to leave Taylor behind, he wanted to pack her with him and take her all around the world. With her, everything, absolutely everything, was ten times better than it was.

Lando stayed silent, and it spoke more than anything in the world. His mother sobbed once again and he could hear a very low voice consoling her, it sounded too much like his older brother.

"Lando this girl that you are with, her family is looking for her. They believe she was kidnapped and if the police get you, you'll be framed for kidnapping"

"But I didn't-"

"We know that you didn't. But that's what they believe"

"What about racing Lando?" Carlos spoke. "Do you even know the date? It's July 28, you are supposed to be in a plane flying to Hungary for the first Grand Prix after the summer break"

Lando harshly closed his eyes as he left a sight out, tears forming in his eyes once again. "I'll be there. Don't worry"

And with that he hang up on them. He stared at the wheel of the car as his breathing got uneven, it started to become difficult to breath. His hands were shaking while his eyes got full of tears.

I'm dying, what is happening to me.

His chest was starting to get heavy, he felt as if the car was getting smaller and he couldn't see clearly, the edges of his vision turning black.
He screamed at the top of his lungs as he punched the wheel of the car causing an alarm to start inside the car.

"Lando" he heard a sweet voice closer to him but yet he kept on trying to breath as he gripped his chest, crying his heart out.

"Lando, what's the matter" The door of the car was bursted open this time, feeling somebody grabbing his arm, "Lando love, look at me"

But he didn't, instead he sobbed as he still gripped hard on his chest, tears streaming down his cheeks. He couldn't bring himself to move or to speak, he felt as if he wasn't there at all, like his body wasn't his and the only thing he could try to do was keep on breathing even though it was burning his chest how hard he was trying to.

Taylor hyperventilated, she has dealt in the past with anxiety attacks but she didn't know what to do at this moment, her mind was completely blank as she shook Lando's arm. Suddenly she remembered what her mother always used to do, Taylor moved forward and sat down on his lap, she quickly pinched his nose and covered his mouth for a few seconds, stopping him from breathing.

Lando panicked even more as he tried to push Taylor off of him, but when she took her hands away from him, his breathing went back to normal and his mind was starting to calm down.

"Are you feeling better?" Softly said Taylor, she didn't expect a reply, only she wanted Lando to know she was there if he needed her.
Her green eyes stared at his face, they were too close to each other but at the moment it didn't matter. Her hands involuntarily moved to his face, wiping away his tears as she sadly smiled at him.

Lando looked down in shame, he has never suffered from this in his entire life, therefore he had no clue what was happening to him or how he could calm down.

"I'm here" She said, gently pushing his face upwards to look at her. "I won't let that happen again, okay?"

"Try to breath deeply" Taylor's voice held so much love, as he breathed in he could smell her scent, it was sweet and in just a matter of weeks it became like home for him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Taylor couldn't help herself but take her hands towards his head and start to run her fingers through his hair. Lando closed his eyes in delight as he once again took a deep breath.

"I had a call from work" Lando said as he opened his eyes, meeting with Taylor's face full of freckles. "I must go back to England, otherwise I'll lose my job"

Taylor stared at him, her vibrant green eyes losing it's sparkle, her mind working rapidly as she realized this was the end of their trip even though it felt like it just started.

"I'm so sorry, Taylor"

"You don't have to apologize. Sooner or later it was going to happen" she said while moving off his lap, sitting on the passenger seat.

"It was fun while it lasted, Lan" her voice held so much pain in it that Lando wanted to break down crying once again.

A single tear rolled down Taylor's face, she quickly wiped it away before he could notice.
She had been having so much fun, probably the most fun she had in years. It was coming, she knew that, but it came earlier than expected.

Lando couldn't even look at her. His heart broke when he heard her sniffing, probably sucking up her tears not wanting Lando to know she was crying.

The drive back to the hotel was depressing. It hit Lando how he was supposed to go back to his old life, nothing about it made him happy, not even the thought of driving his car. Especially the fans, he didn't wanted to go back to reading all their awful comments about him, all the media attention was going to be on him since he was apparently 'kidnapped'.

He refused to go back without Taylor by his side.