Missouri

For the next day after the kiss, Taylor pretended nothing happened. She acted as if everything was normal in between them. She could notice Lando was uncomfortable but she still tried her best to make it seen like she didn't care. That same day after lunch they left towards their next destination. It took two whole days to get to Missouri since there was a lot of traffic in the highways for a reason. They slept in small hotels on the road and took turns for who was driving the car.

The plan for the trip was camping. After almost five hours in Bass Proo Shops looking for the tent and the necessary things, they were able to finally go to their camping place. It was a huge place next to the woods and a lake, owned by this elderly couple.

"You don't know how to build the tent right?" Asked Taylor as she looked at Lando struggle for twenty minutes trying to build the tent. She offered to help multiple times but after being brushed away by Lando she gave up and instead sat on a chair watching as he made a fool of himself.

"Yes, I know" Lando said as he quickly gave her a look.

"Sure, love" Taylor said giggling as she watches it fall down for the fifth time. Lando let a exasperated sigh as he dropped down to the grass in defeat.

"Okay I give up"

Taylor chuckled and stood up walking towards him."I'll help you"

Due to Taylor's little brother Dylan being obsessed with nature and everything related to it, couple of times she was forced to camp with him in their backyard. She had experience with building tents and managed to do it in just twenty minutes.

Thankfully their awkwardness was gone through the day. Lando came around to the thought that Taylor didn't remember a thing due to their drunken state. He was sad about it, he wasn't going to lie, but thankful at the same time knowing that their relationship will go back to what it was. Two weeks may have gone by, but Lando felt like he knew Taylor from way before that and he couldn't afford to lose the friendship they created because of a kiss.

Soon enough night came and after eating Taylor insisted in laying down on the grass to watch the stars even though it was starting to get cloudy.

Taylor pointed to different constellations, teaching Lando every single one even though she knew well he wouldn't remember them all in a few minutes but she liked it too much to care, and he was paying close attention to what she was saying.

"That my favorite one, Canis Mayor. Or most commonly known as the dog star, or Sirius." Taylor said as she pointed to the brightest star in the sky. "It's the Peter Pan star by the way"

Why you know so much about stars?"

"Harry Potter" she answered turning to look at him. When Lando furrowed his brows Taylor shook her head, "Don't ask"

A comfortable silence took over them as only the distant sound of animals and insects could be hear.

Taylor could say she knew enough about Lando until now. Although he preferred to keep private his personal life, but other than that she knew quite a lot about him. He was intriguing to say the least. He looked like the least mysterious person, at the same time he was mysterious with almost everything. Unlike Taylor who was like an open book to read.

"Lando" She asked, "Why did you decide to come with me?" It had been bugging her how easily he decided to get in the car of a total stranger without even caring about his broken McLaren.

Lando sighed as he looked at her. He hasn't told anybody his struggles this year, maybe telling Taylor about them won't hurt, only if he knew how to tell her without saying who he really is."I've been struggling a lot with anxiety. I even thought I had depression- but when I saw you, I don't know- you gave me this feeling of peace and- and. . . "