Chapter 37

The next day, everyone had been informed of the License exam coming in a couple week so they all needed to prepare for what Aizawa called it, their ultimate move. Two at most. As Aizawa would put it, "If you don't have an ultimate move and your a pro, your a fool."

After everyone had put on their hero costumes, they walked out with the rest of the group. [Name] had been last and as she walked out, Mr. Aizawa had been waiting near the girls locker room. Why is he here? She asked herself. As she continued walking, Aizawa took notice of her presence leaving to follow her fellow classmates.

"Ah, your done." She stopped and turned to face her teacher. "Yes sir, I was just about to follow my friends to where we needed to go to train."

"Yes I am aware of that. But I need you." He stated. She raised an eyebrow. Did I do something wrong?

"After the sports festival, you had passed out and missed your internship with one of the pros." He explained, "So, I have been asked that you must make up for missing your internship earlier this year. We haven't been able to get a good time for you to do it because well, after everything that has happened." She had almost forgotten about the internships. She had been told that she had been offered loads of requests. But she never really got to see who had wanted her.

"The other students have gotten to pick who they would intern with. You haven't. So we decided which pro you will be interning with."

"Who?" She asked. He groaned a little while putting his hands into his pockets. "Follow me." He began to walk down the hallway with her following behind.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

As they had reached to the outside of the school. There stood the familiar pro hero waiting.

"Hawks?!" [Name] asked almost shouting as she couldn't believe who was here. The former pro hero turned around and smiled her way while waving.

"Its an honor to be here with you Hawks." [Name] bowed to him. He chuckled to himself. "The honor is all mine." He said.

"I am sure you probably already know that this is the pro you will be interning with." Aizawa motioned his hand over to Hawks. [Name] couldn't help but smile to herself. She has seen him on TV and she felt honored that she would be interning with him.

"I'll leave you to it then." Aizawa said as he began to walk back into the school. As the doors shut, [Name] turned her head to look at Hawks.

"So um, where do we start?" She asked. He smirked and outstretched his wings.

"I am sure you know about flying correct?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Well, why don't we fly back to my agency? Just for a little fun." She raised an eyebrow. "For fun? But I thought—"

"Oh come on. Just a little fun. You're still a teenager. And when flying, you feel free. And like I said, its fun." He looked back and smiled her way. She had noticed till now that his eyes were not a normal color, but a warm golden color. Like the sunset. She shook her head from her thoughts as she grew out her wings and expanded them. Letting him know that she was ready to fly. He watched her grow her wings and he had a look of being entranced.

"Wow, your wings are basically as big as mine. And your not even my age yet." She chuckled awkwardly as she rubbed her hand behind her neck. "Well, life's full of surprises I guess, heh." She replied.

"Come on." He said as he crouched down and not even a second later, he flew right into the sky at such a speed, you wouldn't be able to calculate with the naked eye. She watched in awe as he flew up so easily. From above he looked down at his intern and smirked.