Chapter 2

(Y/n) and Izuku rushed into their classroom just as the bell rang. Of course, the teacher began to lecture them.

"Do you know how irresponsible that is?!? Coming here as soon as the bell rung! And you both are usually in time! I expected better from you. Your lucky it's the last day of your middle school career and I don't send you both to detention. And since I'm in a good mood and you two aren't normally late, I won't call your parents." Their teacher said.

(Y/n) bowed her head and so did Izuku. "We are very sorry sir." The teacher smiled and went back to teaching.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Their teacher was teaching lessons right now. (Y/n) could almost fall asleep on her desk at any moment.

"Well, children, I'm happy to see that all of your test results from a month ago went well, considering, you all want to go into the hero academy!" He said as he threw the bunch of papers into the air as everyone in the class began to activate their quirk. (Y/n) Didn't want to activate her quirk because of how big her wings were. And she just didn't feel like it.

"Hey teach, don't by me in with these bunch o' losers. I'm the real deal but these people may be lucky to become a sidekick to some busted d-lister. Heh!"

And of course, the one and only, Katsuki Bakugo, (Y/n) didn't mind him much but his ego was way too high. He wanted to go for the hero course at the one and only, U.A high. The same one (Y/n) wanted to go to, to keep her promise to her mother, and because she wanted to protect those in need of help.

Bakugo then jumped onto his desk.

Here we go.

"I aced all of the mock tests. I'm the only one at this school who is worthy of U.A. And when I become a pro I'll be even more popular than All Might himself. And be the richest hero of all time! People all over the world will know who I am! And it at starts with U.A high!!"

"Oh yeah, (Y/n), you wanted to get into U.A. too. Your test results are incredible and your quirk is too."

(Y/n) Smiled at the compliment that her teacher gave her. Her teacher wasn't one for complimenting his students very often. And (Y/n) felt happy that she was one of those to receive one from her teacher.

"From the looks of it, only (Y/n) and I will be able to get into U.A high." Bakugo said as he looked at you.

You guys were very good friends too just like Izuku, but only Izuku was your friend for longer. It was like some how, he was more calm around you than any other person in the world that he was with. He wasn't always this angry. Not until he got his quirk. That's when his ego began to grow. You both have known each other for years since you were almost four. A little wee thing. And Izuku was the one who introduced you to the angry Pomeranian.

~Flashback~

(Y/n) and Izuku were hanging around in the park playing on the playground when two people. A young boy and an older woman holding the little boy's hand while walking into the park. You looked at Izuku who was smiling towards the unfamiliar ash blonde boy who came in.

"Kacchan!!" Izuku ran to his side and began to talk. (Y/n) was standing there by herself holding a red rubber ball in her hand as she watched the two. Izuku looked her way and waved for the boy who was known as "Kacchan" to follow him. They came towards her and she couldn't help but feel super shy. It was like when her and Izuku first met.

"Kacchan, this is (Y/n). (Y/n), this is Bakugo. I call him Kacchan though." Bakugo looked at the (h/c) haired girl in front of him and put on a small smile. He stuck his hand out to get a handshake. (Y/n) hesitated for a moment before grabbing his hand and shaking it.