Chapter 74

After completing the tiny mission for the little girl, Y/n and Kirishima followed the road home to where everyone else was either waiting for a task to be handed to them, or taking calls.

They arrived not too long after and saw that a few people were out. Such as Denki, Jiro, Deku, Uraraka, Momo, and a couple others. Only ones left were Bakugo, Mina, Koda, and two others.

Both Y/n and Kirishima plopped onto the couch by the window and exhaled loudly. Even though they had been through that one task, it still felt good to just plop onto the couch, knowing they did something. Finding a cat takes work.

"Well you guys look like shit." Bakugo stated out of the blue as he slightly retreated a magazine from his eyes to look at the two.

"At least we did something, Angry Dog. What have you done?" Y/n asked. Knowing fully well that he's been laying there all morning. He adjusted his grip on the magazine and held it back up so he couldn't see her or the red head.

"Oh you got him there, Y/n." Kirishima chuckled.

Bakugo growled, "Shut up shitty hair!"

Kirishima just rolled his eyes and leaned his head back onto the couch. Y/n looked up to see Mina typing on the computer across the room.

"Want some help Mina?"

The pink haired female met eyes with you and beamed, "I'd love some help!"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Ugh! So tired!"

"Same!"

Yeah... everyone was tired. And it wasn't even the afternoon yet. Everyone was so caught up in missions that they forgot that they had to rest. And when they did, they didn't want to get back up.

Y/n was laying on the couch with her eyes almost threatening to close. She tried to keep them open but it didn't help with them feeling like lead. Soon enough, she was out like a light.

In the other room, everyone else was lying around until a loud knock came at the door.

"I'll get it." Stated Deku as he got up and walked over towards the door to see who was knocking on their door.

Once he opened it, he became quite flabbergasted.

The towns folk? He thought. Momo came over to see what was going on and noticed it was indeed the folk that they had helped previously.

"O-Oh my! Good afternoon to you all!" Momo bowed down to the old woman in the front of the door. The woman smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Questioned Momo, "A-And all this... food!"

"We thought that after all of your guys' hard work for everyone on the island, we should do something for you!"

Another man came forward with a little girl at his side, "So we made you all some delicious food!"

Everyone perked their heads up and their eyes glowed with joy.

However, Y/n was already fast asleep so she couldn't hear anything on the couch.

Uraraka noticed that she was asleep on the couch and approached her figure. She lightly tapped her shoulder,

"Y/n." She called out. Y/n shifted slightly but didn't wake up.