- Bakugo Ending -

~ Years later ~

A small sound was heard in her ear drums. And it had begun to wake her up. Sounded like the songs of the birds. Her eyes slowly fluttering open as she looked around.

She was in a room. Her room. On her side of the bed was a simple nightstand with a lamp and a digital clock. The wall she was facing a ways away had a large window that was slightly opened with the curtains.

She felt rather warm. Warmer than normal. But it was a good feeling. The feeling around her waist tightened its grip on her and pulled her closer to whoever was there. She peeked her head around and found a familiar ash-blonde resting behind her and his face buried into her neck. She blushed immensely.

Yep. It was the one and only, Katsuki Bakugo. Years after the event that happened on Nabu island, Bakugo had his feelings grow for her. And one day he admitted them to her. They both dated throughout high school and when they got their own shared agency. Years before they got married. Yes, married. And...

The door to their bedroom burst open and the light outside the door shone in. Y/n closed her eyes and blinked to adjust to the light.

"MOMMY DADDY WAKE UP!" A little voice boomed. She noticed two young children hop onto the bed and tapped her and Bakugo. Y/n giggled softly at the two children.

One was a girl. Five years old, (h/c) shoulder-length hair and (e/c) eyes. A boy, four years of age, blonde hair and crimson eyes. They hopped onto the bed and bounced with every movement.

"WAKE UP MOMMY! THE EASTER BUNNY CAME!!!"

Oh crap that's right! Today is Easter!

Y/n giggled at the two children.

"Okay kiddos. We will be there in a minute. Wait for us in the kitchen. Don't do anything!"

"We won't!" The little boy laughed and dragged the five year old girl out of the bedroom and down the hallway.

Y/n looked over and heard Bakugo groan slightly.

"What's the matter?" She asked him softly. He cuddled closer.

"I'm still tired."

"Yeah, I am too. But we can't keep our children waiting."

Y/n turned her body around to face her husband and smiled at a pair of half-lidded red eyes. She ran a hand through his hair gently.

"Well good morning to you."

A gentle grin plastered on his face as he looked into those bright (e/c) eyes.

"Good morning angel."

Y/n blushed at that and smiled like an idiot. She leaned her face closer and placed a gentle kiss upon his forehead.

"Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?"

She nodded and brushed a hand along his hair.

"Let's get up. Don't wanna keep the kids waiting."

Bakugo nodded and rolled off the bed and stretched. She looked at his bare back behind that was gently illuminated by the glow of the lamp. She got up herself and walked out into the kitchen to find her dearest children. The blonde not far behind her.