- Denki Ending -

"She's so beautiful." Y/n said.

What is she talking about? Well, let's just say that a little bright sunshine had just been brought into the world.

Yep, having her first child was one of the most joyful moments of her life. And she treasured these first few moments of the next chapter in her life.

Years after graduating U.A, Denki and Y/n had feelings for each other. Later on, they got married.

Denki never thought he'd marry her. He thought it was too good to be true. He knew he wasn't the smartest in his class, he may not be street or academically smart, but he knew one thing.

He loved her.

He always has.

Her kind and gentle nature. She'd treat everything like it's the most fragile thing in the world. She cared so much for others. Brought joy and happiness everywhere around the country and the world. Not to mention her striking features.

She was his angel. And that moment when she said 'yes', he felt like the happiest man in the world. And she was just as gleeful as he was. Is this how her parents felt when they had been together? If so, she was so very happy for them.

Having their first child together was like a blessing from heaven. This baby that she held in her careful arms was so precious to her.

The pure innocence upon that (s/t) face. And soft skin. She was like a bright star. A beam of light brought into both of their lives.

A pure blessing.

As Y/n laid in the hospital bed, holding the babe close to her chest, Denki reached over and ran the tip of his index finger along the baby's rosy cheek.

He grinned widely. "Yes. She is truly beautiful."

He then rested his head along the crown of Y/n's head and kissed it gently. "And so are you."

A blush crossed along your cheeks as you smiled. A tiny, quiet, involuntary laugh left your mouth. You were just so filled with emotions. The happy ones. Oh how blessed you were with such a radiant child.

The baby began to open her eyes and looked up at the two new parents.

She smiled widely as your own finger was wrapped in with the baby's fingers. "Hello my little darling."

Y/n looked up at her husband. "She's got yours eyes."

Those bright golden orbs took a moment to look at the both of them. And then a wide and silly baby grin crossed along her face.

"A mini me." Denki joked around. "Hey there sunshine."

"I think I have a name for her."

Denki raised a brow. "What were you thinking?"

She looked back down at the smiling babe in her arms. "Hikaru. Hikaru Kaminari. That name means 'Light' and 'Radiance'."

Denki smiled down at his little girl who grinned widely at the both of them. His heart pounded against his chest with such a joyous emotion. He was so very happy and grateful for being able to have a loving wife and a new baby girl.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Mommy mommy!" A tiny little girl called out.

Y/n and her husband were outside and doing there own thing when they heard their daughter cry out. Y/n turned to the sound and found her younger daughter running up to her, holding something in her hands.