Chapter 71

"We are gathered here today, to mourn the death of a man who sacrificed himself for the heroes,"

It was a dreary afternoon. Rain poured down. You know, that typical sad day after someone you love died. What made it even more sad was seeing everyone she cared about here. But the one she cared about most was the one lying in the coffin. Looking as if he was just peacefully sleeping. Sobs were heard through every part of the cemetery.

Mitsuki, along with Inko, stood at the front of the coffin and held their damp handkerchiefs up at their faces.

Class A was standing near the coffin. Looking upon their friends fallen father. Their minds were all over the place. Depression, wrath, guilt, more emotions that were hard to number and contrast. Some didn't even know what they were feeling. They didn't know whether to feel angry or sad.

The pros were close as well. Most held their heads down. Guilt clouding their souls. They couldn't help but feel that it was their fault.

Y/n looked down at her father. Deku and Bakugo were at her sides. Deku to her left, Bakugo to her right. They didn't dare to look at her. For they knew already what was going through her head.

Deku blinked for a quick second and looked over at her. What he saw broke his heart. Her hair was covering her face so he couldn't see her eyes. He couldn't see any tears run down her face. She wasn't crying. She ran out of tears to cry. She lost her tears long ago. She had no more left to cry.

Bakugo didn't have any tears, however, his facial expression went to show just how heart broken he was on the inside. He felt like he was torn to pieces. This is someone he knew his whole life, a loving father that he grew up with. He was almost like a second father to him.

"He was loved by all and many people saw him as a father, a friend, a moral supporter, and a wonderful supporter to those he knew and cared about." The priest stated as his face was swollen with a sad expression.

"May we pray for his soul to enter through the gates of heaven. We pray that his soul will be at peace up in the heavens. No longer shall the seven deadly sins carry onto his soul. For we pray that his soul stays good for all eternity. And that he has a wonderful eternity in Heaven. With God and Jesus Christ himself."

The priest looked up at everyone, "We now pray."

Everyone put their hands just below their chins and silently prayed silently. The fabric of Y/n's ebony black yukata sleeves swayed with the humid, rainy day. It was strange, it was almost like the weather knew how she felt on the inside. So the weather decided to reflect the emotions she could no longer control and let out.

"Would anyone like to say a few words for F/n L/n?" The priest asked towards the mourning crowd of hero's and hero's in training. As well as the two mothers and father with broken souls.

Inko walked forward with a heavy heart, looking down at the pale corpse of F/n. Uncontrollable sobs escaped her quivering lips as she spoke, "F/n was an amazing friend. He was there for everyone. He was there for me whenever I needed help. He was there for my son as well. And I couldn't be more grateful for a wonderful friend such as him. He raised a magnificent child who brought smiles and joy to my little boy. I thank him for being there for me and him. I thank him for being there for his daughter. I thank him for everything he has done for everyone. I hope his soul can rest and piece. And I hope he can be with his wife."

She then quietly went back to her spot by Mitsuki and her husband. This caused Mitsuki to sob more than she ever had in her life. Not only did she lose her best friends wife, but also him too. Two people that she cared about. They were gone, just gone.