Chapter 67

"Y/N! You mind handing me that rope over there?!"

Class 1-A was in the middle of setting up for the concert. Moving instruments, connecting electric parts, finishing up last minute rehearsals. Everyone was busy.

"Sure!" Y/N yelled out to her pink haired friend. She walked over to the back of the stage in which held many of the supplies needed for the concert. Kirishima was in there and gave you a wave. She waved back to him and went to look for the rope.

She began to rummage through one of the boxes that was supposed to have rope inside. After moving many things, she found one. Only, it wasn't the right length.

"Eijiro?" She asked. He peeked his head up to look at his classmate.

"Yeah?"

"Do we have anymore rope? I found this one but I don't think it's long enough." Y/N stated as she came over and showed her red haired friend the rope. He looked over it and looked back at the (h/c) girl.

"I think box you were just looking in was the only one with rope."

"Yeah I knew that. I just wanted to check with you because I don't see anymore in there."

"Well then we're gonna need to get some."

Y/N and Kirishima walked out to the stage where everyone was busy.

"Hey Y/N! Did you get the rope?" Mina called out from above the stage.

"Yeah, But I don't think it's the right length that we need!" You replied loud enough for her to hear since she was above.

"Ochako? You mind floating me down?" Asked Mina to her brown haired friend. She nodded and tapped her fingers onto her pink friend. Mina floated down with excitement and landed safely on the ground. Mina looked up at Uraraka and gave her an over dramatic salute. Uraraka laughed and saluted back.

Mina looked back at Y/N and asked, "The rope isn't long enough?"

She shook her head no and held the rope up for Mina to look over. Mina placed a finger upon her chin and analyzed it.

"Yeah... that's not gonna work." Stated Mina as she turned her body to look at everyone else setting the necessities up.

"Hey guys! We need more rope! Does anyone wanna head to the nearest store and grab some?"

"I'll go!" Deku called out raising his hand.

"Okay sounds good!" Mina held a thumbs up to him.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Time had passed and everyone around was basically ready for the school festival which was very good.

However, Y/N became slightly worried. For her green haired friend had not returned with the needed supplies for finishing the stage up.

"Have you seen Izuku?" She asked.

"No I haven't. Not since at least a few hours ago." Todoroki stated as he set a box down outside. She held a finger to her chin in curiosity but also uneasiness.

"I hope he's okay."

"Y/N..." The dual haired male stood in front of her and looked at her. "It's Midoriya. He'll be alright. He's strong. And if he's in trouble, he'll do okay."

She gave him a small grin and rubbed the back of her neck, "Yeah, that's true. After all, he's one of U.A's top students."

"You are too you know."