Chapter 33

"W-Wait.... What?"

Just like that, the girl named Toga then jumped into the air right towards [Name].

"[Name]! Watch out!" Before she could react and make a shield to protect herself. Asui pushed [Name] aside and got her tongue slashed by Toga.

"Tsu! Are you okay?" [Name] asked with a whole load of worry washing over her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a scratch. This girl is crazy!" She replied as she turned around to see the blonde girl looking at the knife with Asui's blood slightly dripping down.

"Shallow... not much blood though." She spoke to herself as she turned around to face the three. [Name] stood on high alert. Just who was this girl? And how did she know all of the class? Just then, a voice rang through their heads as [Name] could tell it was coming from Mandalay.

"Attention students! We are under attack by a group of villains! This is a message from you teacher Mr. Aizawa. You are allowed to use your quirks to defend yourselves! Please hurry back to camp as soon as possible! Stay safe!"

[Name]'s eyes widened. Wait? Villains? How did they get here??

"You all look so cute! But, you'd be even cuter if you all just bled a little more!!" Toga screeched as she jumped up to try and stab [Name] again but Uraraka rushed forward and grabbed her wrist and placing her opposite hand on the back of her neck and pushing her down into the dirt. As she tumbled down with Uraraka on top of her making it harder to get away, she kicked the knife out of her hands and kept her down.

"Wow Uraraka! Your Gunhead Martial Arts are incredible!" Asui said. Uraraka smiled up at Asui and moving her gaze towards [Name].

"Are you alright?" She asked. [Name] nodded her head. Uraraka moved her head to look down at Toga underneath her.

"Why do you want [Name]?" Toga didn't answer as she quickly grabbed a huge needle and stabbed it into Uraraka's leg. She bit her lip to keep from yelping too loud.

"Uraraka!"

The clear tube showed a crimson red color flowing into a huge metal pack on the back of Toga. Having Uraraka distracted, Toga flipped Uraraka over and dashed towards [Name]. She jumped onto her keeping [Name] from going anywhere as she tried to plunge her knife deep into [Name]'s body. [Name] however quickly reacted as she grabbed both of her wrists and kept trying to pry it away.

"Come on [Name]! I wanna see you bleed! You'll look so much better! And we can be friends!!" She smiled as she kept on prying down. At this point [Name] was panting and trying to kick her way out. But it wasn't working.

"Say goodbye!"

Before she could stab her. Suddenly Toga began to float taking her by surprise, then what looked to be like Asui's tongue came and wrapped itself around her waist and flung her into a tree which knocked her down and she lay there limp. Asui and Uraraka looked at [Name] and rushed to her aid.

"[Name]! Are you alright?" Uraraka asked helping [Name] up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What a crazy person!" [Name] said as she walked slowly over to the limp body of Toga.

"Is there a way we can tie her up?" Uraraka asked. [Name] crouched down and began to use her quirk to make a bright glowing yellow rope.

"Wait, I thought you couldn't use your quirk in the dark." Asui stated as [Name] bean to tie Toga up. "The sun is reflecting its rays onto the moon, and the moon is reflecting its lights onto the earth. Therefore, I can harness some of the light. But not a lot. This is probably all I can do at night." She finished tying up the blonde psycho and stood up.