- Deku Ending -

~ Years later ~

Many years of working hard at U.A had gone by. And rather quickly at that. Y/n and the others graduated, most of them joined with agencies. Bakugo though managed to get his own. Deku did as well, and so did Y/n. Many young heroes joined into her agency and were treated fairly as equals. It was very peaceful in her agency. She had also volunteered at the U.A high school to help out with hero training. The kids deeply respected her.

Y/n had just finished up with a mission and had thankfully not received any grave injuries. So she was immediately discharged and got the rest of the day off.

She walked into her office and plopped into her comfy chair with relief.

"Oh thank goodness." She exhaled and stayed there for a moment. Enjoying the peace and quiet.

Until the phone rang.

She groaned and lazily grabbed the phone from her desk and answered it.

"Anahel Agency."

"Hey Y/n!"

Her eyes widened.

"Izuku?"

"Yeah!"

"Hey oh my gosh I feel like it's been forever!" She exclaimed and immediately regained her posture. Her face contorted to a bright and joyful smile. She hadn't been able to talk to anyone after school all that much. It was because they were all busy. Very busy.

"I know right! Sorry I haven't tried calling before. I've just been really busy. With the Agency and All Might. Everything."

"I bet."

She was extremely happy that she was able to hear that sweet voice of his. Her smile was brighter than the stars. It was so great to hear him once again after a long time. Too long.

"Hey, are you busy for the rest of the day?"

"Nope. I'm free for the rest of the afternoon. Why?"

"Oh, I just wanted to ask if maybe you would like to hang out? Maybe like a walk in the park?"

Y/n kept on smiling. "That sounds great. What time?"

"How about now?"

"Now?"

"Yeah... now."

"Okay then."

"I'll see you later then!"

"Likewise! See you!"

She smiled and hung up the phone. She was so happy right now she could burst. Although a small blush crept along her (s/t) cheeks.

So she got ready to meet up with her best friend.

~~~~~

"Izuku!"

A familiar voice caught in his ear. He looked over as his heart faces knowing that familiar voice. There she was. He blushed slightly as she walked up to him happily with a smile on her face. He waved over at her as he put his hands back into his pockets.