Chapter 56

They had done it. They stopped Chisaki. He was knocked out cold from the use of power that Deku and [Name] used. [Name] looked to her side to look at Eri.

"Eri, are you oka-" Before she could even finish her sentence. An overwhelming feeling of power flood through her body. The entire diameter of the street then filled with light.

Your quirk is getting stronger! She said to herself as she and Deku were experiencing the same thing happening. The amount fo power was too much for them to bare. It began to make their bodies ache. It hurt so much. The large body of Chisaki tumbled down towards the three. But Eri's quirk didn't allow for them to be touched. As soon as the enormous hand touched their glowing bodies, the arm began to expand and soon reverted into nothingness. And its body exploded. Chisaki was totally unconscious and he began to fly through the air. Uraraka used her gun head martial arts to bring him back to the ground and held him.

"How is everything?" Ryuku asked as she came up from below the surface to analyze what could be going on.

"We've ordered civilians to evacuate the area. Deku and [Name] were fighting Chisaki, but, something is off!" She responded as her gaze averted to the two heros-in-training as Eri's quirk was engulfing them in a very bright light that seemed to almost look like electricity.

Eri was now crying. Knowing what was going to happen if she couldn't control her quirk and make it stop hurting them both.

No!! Stop!! You're gonna die!!

No...! Please...! Don't die!!

I don't want this!!

She then felt her quirk suddenly stop in nick of time. Asui had lifted Aizawa's head up to look at the scene. He used his quirk to erase Eri's. Which stopped her quirk from possibly hurting their bodies. [Name] and Deku fell flat onto the ground as Eri felt herself almost shutting down as she fell on top of them. [Name] and Deku gripped onto her when she was on top of them.

"Thank goodness its over." Tamaki said as he was with Mirio while they were trying to come back to the surface to witness the damage that had been done. Both [Name] and Deku out of breath and panting with their eyes closed. Despite having no energy left, gripped onto the young girl. Making sure she felt safe.

"We have a lot of injured people here! We need ambulances, quickly!" Ryuku had returned to her original state and was now ordering the police force to help the others. "Check to make sure we didn't miss any victims. The League of Villains may still be nearby. Search for them!"

"Yes ma'am!"

After all of that. Many other police forces and medical personnel came to the scene to help everyone out. They had taken the rest of the villains that had been helping Chisaki and holding them hostage. They had begun taking in Mirio and Kirishima from suffering a lot of damage. They wheeled them out and into the ambulances safely. And soon enough, [Name] and Deku had gotten the energy to be able to stand and walk to help out with everything. [Name] took Eri and held her close in her arms and wrapped Mirio's cape around the small girl. She brushed her hand through her crystal hair and looked down at her. The two of them walked up to the police and let them look at Eri.

"She got a fever after she passed out." [Name] stated as she carefully handed Eri to one of the medical personnel.

"She's safe. She just needs a hospital. You too, kid."

"Yes sir."

[Name] averted her gaze over to Nighteye who was being wheeled out on a stretcher.

"His pulse is dropping, hurry!" One of the medical personnel said as they wheeled him over to the ambulance. Deku and [Name] rushed over to him and looked down upon him.