Chapter 65

After what had happened with the whole test for Y/N to see if she was "as strong as they say" class A had been taken to the hospital. Thankfully, there wasn't a lot of severe injuries that were life threatening. Which was definitely a good thing. But after that whole incident with Y/N and looking like she was being possessed, Aizawa had told Isao to not say anything about it to the government. Isao was one of the good and understanding officials and decided to not say anything for now until it was absolutely serious. Well, it was, but they needed to keep everything under control and keep anything from reaching villain ears. Which Isao completely understood.

Everyone had woken up between different times during the day and were aloud to go back to the dorms.

Y/N had woken up and a few were still unconscious. Although, she did notice that Deku had begun to stir slightly. She watched as he opened his bright emerald eyes and looked around. He put a hand over his eyes and looked around. Trying to adjust his vision. He looked over to his left and saw you a few beds away and sitting up and looking at him. She wore a hospital robe as she had been changed out of her costume that had yet to be fixed... again.

"Hey... Y/N." He mumbled but loud enough for her to hear. She smiled softly and waved at him.

He made himself slowly sit up. It was slightly painful but he could manage. This wasn't the worst he'd suffered before. But it was still pretty bad. He moved his legs over the bed and placed them onto the cold floor that actually felt nice. He slowly walked over to her relaxed form and sat on the bedside next to her as she looked out the window that over looked the city that busted with life.

"You did really good back there Y/N." He said breaking the silence. You grinned slightly while still looking out the window.

"Thank you. You were amazing as well. If I'm being honest, I didn't think I was gonna beat you." She stated. He looked at her and raised a brow.

"But... you've heard from All for One. He said you had the most powerful quirk ever. In this entire world. So, why would you think that you couldn't beat me?" He asked. Curiosity looming in his brain.

"Because you have so much determination and drive in you. And your so perceptive and smart with everything." He felt a small blush creep up his cheeks when she described him that way.

"But... you have that too, you know?" She shrugged.

"Yeah... But, it's like in every fight I'd keep on losing. Like the sports festival, I couldn't beat Katsuki. I was close... but I blew it. I was taken by the League easily and I couldn't protect Katsuki, and back even before that, at the beginning of the year when we first encountered the League, I couldn't protect anyone. We were all just lucky to have All Might show up and he saved us. And, I couldn't do anything, cause I was weak."

He didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. All he could do was question why and how she could say something like that. What was she talking about? She helped everyone in so many ways possible. She helped protect everyone the best she could back at USJ, she came in second at the sports festival, and she did keep Bakugo safe. She had even saved the lives of others. That one woman who was about to be crushed by that giant building. She had come back from the dead for crying out loud and had given All Might to strength to defeat All for One that day. She saved Eri. Even though she had been kidnapped, she gave Eri the light that she needed to find courage in order to trust Y/N and him. She even beat the entire class 1-A a while ago. How could she say that she was weak?

"But," she started. He looked back up her. Awaiting her answer.

"I feel like as time has gone by, I've felt a sense of becoming stronger at the same time," she took her right hand and made a circle motion in the air with her index finger. "After everything that we all have gone through, we have become stronger. I've come to realize something..."