- Hayato Ending -

A deep and shrilling voice cackled loudly with flames surrounding the city buildings everywhere. This was a difficult mission to accomplish with a villain who's quirk wasn't as predictable as one might think. This villain had some amount of training and skill.

Midoriya, Uraraka, along with Y/n, had been asked to fulfill the mission; however, this was quite the challenge.

Y/n was pretty beaten down as she pushed herself upwards from the ground as her wings were filthy with grime and dirt. She hissed through her teeth as the villain chortled with a sense of victory clouding it's mind.

Only thing was, it was one of the members of the League of Villains. The one who went by the name of Dabi.

"You're all so very foolish. You could just give up now and let me spare your pathetic lives. Make your job as well as mine much much easier."

"Like hell we would." Deku snapped as he moved a piece of rubble away with his tattered hero costume. "I'd rather die then be ally's with you."

He looked down at Y/n. "What about you? We could use someone like you, especially with what you've gone through."

Y/n glared up at him. "Go to hell."

"So be it then. Sad you all will die today then." He smirked and lifted his hands upward; ready to attack.

Y/n instinctively closed her eyes, waiting for the burning pain. Was this really about to end? Is this how she was to go?

However, she noticed the there was no feeing of burning; to which she was caught by surprise.

She lifted her head up quickly to see what exactly was going on. She could hardly see, but there was a figure that stood in front of her in a protective stance.

Dabi took notice of this and stopped using his quirk. The blue flames diminished quickly as it began to clear slightly. She immediately recognized who it was.

"Leave them alone." A husky voice threatened to Dabi. The charcoal-haired villain sneered at the one with large scaly wings like a dragon's. Eyes glowing red like a demon.

"Who the hell are you now?"

The one that you knew turned his head over to her for a quick second as they stared at each other for a moment. Hayato moved his eyes back over towards the villain and smirked.

"You're worst nightmare." He shot his hand upwards and those same red spikes that she knew flew towards Dabi. He grumbled to himself as dodged the spikes with ease.

"Ha! Pathetic!" He shouted.

Hayato growled as he sent more and more by the second, this time, they were covered in bright, dancing fire. Flying everywhere towards Dabi.

He actually managed to grasp a hold of Dabi and keep him against his will; trapped in the red spikes. He struggled as they tightened around him as fire continued to flare and dance all over.

Hayato's eyes glowed a more luminescent red than before. Anger fueling his veins.

"Hayato!" Y/n shouted behind him. He blinked a few times and turned his head to look back at her glistening (e/c) eyes. "Don't let anger cloud your judgment."

He thought of her words carefully, allowing himself to come back to reality. He realized what he was about to do.

He heard the sirens going off in the distance.

"I-I'm sorry."

All she could do was stare at him before he flapped his wings and took off into the air. Disappearing into the night and past the tall skyscrapers.