Chapter 28

After the whole incident with the Hero Killer, and it going viral, school resumed after the internships that everyone had. The classroom wasn't the same as it was before the sports festival. All of the classmates talking amongst themselves about the hero killer. Thing is, no one knew that it was Todoroki, Iida, and Deku who had stopped the Hero Killer and put an end to him. Meanwhile, [Name] was hearing the chatter outside of the classroom. She hadn't seen everyone in what was four days now.

[Name] then opened the door and everyone's attention moved onto her. All of their eyes brightened. "[Name]! Your okay!" Uraraka rushed forward and gave her a bone crushing hug. Mina came up too to join the hug and so did Hakugare. [Name] felt like she was being crushed and having the air taken out of her.

"C-Can't....breathe!" She managed to cough out. The girls then noticed and let go of her, apologizing many times.

"You guys are fine." [Name] said, easily forgiving them.

"You really are too good for this world [Name]." Mina exclaimed as a small blush came to [Name]'s face. "Aww thanks." [Name] and the others went to take their seats. As they did, Mr. Aizawa came through the door and took his place in front of the class.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." Everyone said at the same time as they waited for what Mr. Aizawa would announce for today's heroics course.

"I bet you all know that the midterms are coming real soon. As of right now, they are tomorrow." Everyone gasped.

"Wait what?? We had internships. I didn't know we needed to study!"

"Well, you should always be studying. After all, I could make a test that can test all of your knowledge and if you have been spaying attention. It could determine whether you will be kicked from this class, or manage to stay in. And trust me, I don't take lightly to those tests."

That's not really true. He's just saying that so we pass, just like the fitness test at the beginning of the year.

"Oh no...I didn't study..." Denki admitted silently to himself. [Name] chuckled a bit. Denki looked to her and raised his eyebrow. "Why are you laughing [Name]? You probably haven't studied either due to you being out of commission from mister explosion boy over there."

"STOP TALKING LIKE I'M NOT HERE!" Bakugo screamed at the front of the room looking at Denki with nothing but murder in his eyes. Denki held his hands up in surrender. After a few seconds of murderous glaring at Denki, he looked away and went back to listening to what Aizawa had to say.

"And also, we need to pick hero names for you all. I wouldn't just pick hero names for fun,"

"Exactly," A feminine voice called from the door of class 1-A. One of the teachers, Midnight, began walking in. Most of the boys (mostly Mineta) were staring and practically drooling over her.

"The name you pick could be your code name for life, so you would want to make sure you don't end up with something utterly indecent." She walked up next to Mr. Aizawa. "That's right, Midnight will be helping you all with you hero names. I'll be in the corner." He then put on his yellow caterpillar sleeping bag on and curled up in the corner. Not even five seconds later snoring was heard throughout the classroom.

He's already out?

"Alright, here are some whiteboards and markers to write down your names. You will be presenting them up here when all of you are finished." She began to hand out stacks of boards at the front desks and they began to pass them back. Deku handed [Name] the boards and she handed them behind her to Mineta.

Okay, I gotta think of something. Think of your quirk, what would be a good name?..........I've got it!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾