🦃 🥧 | Thanksgiving Special | 🥧 🦃

[Name] had just walked home from U.A and had just walked through the door to her house. She took off her shoes and took off her gray blazer and held it in her arm.

"Hey pumpkin. How was school?" [F/n] asked from the living room. She smiled, "Oh it was good. Did some training and all that." She said as she walked into the living room to see her father watching the latest hero news. Her father was currently taking a vacation, because well, he needed it. His boss was nice enough to let him take a vacation. There wasn't much to do and he needed a small break to relax and be himself.

"That's good." [Name] walked over and placed her [f/c] backpack onto the ground and plopped onto the couch next to her father. He was surfing through channels, not really being in the mood to watch the hero news anymore, he then found the movie 'Wall-E' playing and picked let it play. [Name] sat close to her father and watched the movie with him. About thirty minutes into the movie she felt her phone vibrate in her skirt pocket. She reached in and grabbed it.

1 message from Momo Yayorozu

[Name] raised and eye brow. She's not usually one to start a conversation. She clicked on the message to open it up.

Momo:
Hey [Name]. I wanted to ask you all a question.

Her curiosity grew more and more. What could Momo want?

[Name]:
Hey Momo!
What is your question?

Momo:
Are you busy tomorrow?

[Name]:
Ummm. Don't we have school tomorrow?
It's Thursday tomorrow.

Momo:
I am aware. But we have a day off tomorrow.

[Name]:
Wait what?

Momo:
Don't you remember? Mr. Aizawa said that there is no school tomorrow.

[Name]:
Ummm....
He did?

Momo:
Yeah.
It's Thanksgiving tomorrow!

[Name] nearly feel off the couch. TOMORROW IS THANKSGIVING????? Omg omg omg how could she forget???

[Name]:
OMG how could I forget!
But wait, why were you asking if I was free?

Momo:
Oh, well, my family and I we always like to host big get together and I had the idea of having all of our class over for Thanksgiving! That is if you aren't busy.

[Name] thought to herself. That sounds like a wonderful idea! All of her friends getting together for the holiday. The turkey, the gravy, and pumpkin pie! It all sounded so much fun! But wait, her father would be alone. And on a holiday. She glanced over at her father who was still watching the movie with a smile on his face watching Eve and Wall-E flying around in space.

[Name]:
It sounds wonderful Momo!
But, truth is, I wouldn't want to leave my father alone at home. Especially on a holiday.

Momo:
Oh wait! I haven't finished!
We are also inviting everyone's parents as well!
So your father could come and join us to celebrate!

Her heart leaped with joy. Her and her father haven't really been able to celebrate the holidays with everyone. She could've with Deku and Bakugo. But they always were busy doing something else when her and her father were free for the holiday. But maybe this finally the chance to get together and be like a family!