Chapter 11

Great. This is just great. Izuku and Bakugo, once friends and now absolute rivals, had to fight. Heros vs Villains. And it scared (Y/n). Like a lot. She puffed her cheeks and sighed. Someone's gonna get hurt.

"Alright heros and villains! Take your spots and head into the area. Good luck!" All Might shouted as him, Mr. Aizawa and the students began to take their leave. (Y/n) looked over at Izuku then at Bakugo. This was gonna be a long day.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Uraraka, Izuku, and (Y/n) headed to their positions and the villain team already left for theirs. "So, um, how are we gonna take the weapon from the 'villains'?" Uraraka asked as she looked towards Izuku. Izuku didn't answer immediately. He was thinking of how this would plan out. After all, he was up against Bakugo.

"I think I might have a plan. Although with Kacchan, it might be difficult." He said through his mask. Uraraka looked at him for a minute and smirked. "So it's a fated battle between rivals?" She asked. Izuku jumped. It wasn't like that. Not at all.

"Oh! Not that I'm trying to get you caught up on my fight or anything!" He said holding up his hands so she could understand that it wasn't like how she said. "Are you kidding? Let's win this!!!" She shouted with glee throwing a fist up in the air. (Y/n) smiled and nodded towards her. Izuku did the same.

"Now! Begin!" A voice that sounded like All Might's shouted through the loud speakers. Izuku, Uraraka, and (Y/n) headed inside the fake model building with caution. They walked in with no sight of Bakugo or Iida. Nor a single sound echoed into their ear drums.

Suddenly a loud bang rang right around the corner and Izuku didn't hesitate to throw his arms around Uraraka and (Y/n) and throw them back. They landed in the concrete floor with a big thud and they both grunted on impact. Both breathing heavily, they both looked up to realize that Izuku was shielding them both.

There was smoke and debris flying all over the place in front of them. Then Bakugo waved his hand to rid of the smoke to see his enemy. "You can't run from me that easily Deku! Nor you either (Y/n)!" Bakugo shouted looking down at his once called friend. Uraraka and (Y/n) got up quickly and got in a fighting stance. Ready for anything that would happen.

(Y/n) then created a ball of light from her palms and threw it towards Bakugo. He shelided his eyes and tried to go after them to see. But the blinding light kept him from doing so. Meanwhile, (Y/n) pulled Uraraka and Izuku by the hand and dragged them away from Bakugo. Trying to get as far away from the explosion boy as possible.

(Y/n) pulled them into a corner and hid. Bakugo was shouting insults and how they should be fighting and not hiding, acting like cowards. "Come on Deku!!! Show me your new power!!  Are you just looking down on me?!?!?! Come out and face me!!" He yelled. But the three kept quiet from the explosive boy. They were all out of breath.

"What do we do now?" Uraraka asked looking at her two friends. They both were deep in thought. But (Y/n) had an idea. "I've got it. Uraraka, we need you to retrieve the weapon where I suppose Iida is right now. And me and Izuku will distract Katsuki. Sound good?" She asked looking at Uraraka and Izuku. They nodded in agreement. Well, it's settled then.

"Alright, go now." Uraraka nodded towards Izuku and proceeded with caution towards where the weapon was being kept. It was now Izuku and (Y/n) alone together. With their friend who was looking blood thirsty. Izuku looked at his best friend and she looked back as she was looking around the corner. She gave him a confirming nod and he did the same.

Before they could go anywhere, however, Bakugo came around the corner and blasted an explosion on Izuku's back. He shrieked in pain. And fell to the ground. The explosion Bakugo made created smoke and flying debris like the last attack.

My Guardian Angel || BnhaVarious x Reader (fem)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara