Chapter 60

A great darkness had succumb [Name]'s vision as she dozed off to sleep. Almost immediately, her eyes snapped open and she looked around. She was standing in a large area. The area was a dark blue and water was at her feet. It reached to her ankles. She looked around, no one was there. Until a small image appeared in front of her. It looked like a mirror. She slowly walked up to the mirror. Her guard up unless something would happen at any second.

She inched closer to the mirror. Soon she was looking right into it, looking at herself in the reflection. She raised an eyebrow. What could a mirror be doing in here? She looked over her body. The same apparel she wore to bed was on her figure. Her loose (h/l) (h/c) hair. Her shining (e/c) eyes looking back at her.

She took another step forward and halted when her figure had begun to fade away. When her figure faded away, the image of her younger self and her father walking along in an amusement park. She gasped to herself. This was a memory of when she was at least six years old.

"Papa! Look at that one!" The young [Name] gasped as she looked at a nearby roller coaster.

"Yeah that looks like fun!" He exclaimed as he clung onto her small little hand. The small figure turned around and soon Deku and Bakugo came running to the two.

"Hey [Name]!" Deku exclaimed waving to her. Young [Name] waved back with a closed eyed smile. Little Bakugo came running up with Mitsuki behind him. He grabbed young [Name] by the shoulder and pointed to the roller coaster.

"Wanna ride this one?" He asked. His face full of excitement. She nodded her head vigorously and looked to her little green haired friend.

"Wanna go Izuku?" She asked. He nodded his head as well.

"Alright you kiddos be safe okay?" [F/N] gestured to the trio as he kneeled down to his daughters level. She nodded her head and put a thumbs up.

"We will papa!" She then waved for her friends to follow her. Giggling and laughing like crazy. The three parents laughed at the sight. They were so adorable.

Just then, the memory faded away and it returned to her reflection. Maybe this might not be a bad dream.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that."

[Name] snapped her head around behind her. There was a man. He had dark ebony black hair. Skin almost completely pale like a vampire. His eyes glowed an unsettling red color. His pupils were slits making them look like a snakes eye. The man looked very familiar.

There were also things around the area that weren't there before. There were two red velvet loveseats with very old designs. It looked like a Victorian style. There was a dark table that had the same exact Victorian designs on it. A tea set was on the table. With many flower designs engraved along the tea cups and the pot. There was also a cake stand with many delectable desserts siting atop the stand. And next to the table farther out, was an old record player. The disc suddenly started to roll. Static sounded through the empty unknown area of her imagination. Then the disc begun to sound out with tunes that seemed really really old. The man was staring up at her with his red eyes while sipping on some tea.

Tiptoe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me

"Hello there... [Name]." She remained silent. This man was very very familiar. She just couldn't remember the name of this man. But she saw him at the police station when her father had gone missing. Is this-

"I know you know who I am. Hayato Taichi." His voice was raspy and deep. It almost didn't sound human like due to it being so low.

"Please, come sit." He gestured to the empty loveseat in front of him. Anger boiling in her veins. He was the one who had taken her father. She was absolutely furious. She crossed her arms and glared at him deeply. However, this action caused him to roll his eyes. He sighed and lifted his hand. His fingers than snapped and she magically teleported to the loveseat. What the- did he just magically teleport me to the couch?? She looked at him like he had three heads.