🎄 | Christmas Special | 🎄

After a long day of classes at U.A. Everyone was tired as ever. Another training exercise took place and luckily no one got severely hurt. Besides Deku getting a few bones broken, nothing really new about that. But one good thing about this day was that it was the start of their Christmas vacation! After all that hard work, they all deserved a break. [Name] was walking home with Deku as they were talking about what they were going to do for the long break they had.

"I don't really know Izuku. We don't really have any specific plans that we wanna do. I know that me, you and Katsuki cannot come into the same house. That would end in disaster," She chuckled slightly and he chuckled back.

"So you don't have any plans?" He asked. She turned and shook her head no at him. He looked down as he was walking on the side walk deep in thought.

"Hey! Wait a minute, didn't Momo mention that she and her family are hosting a Christmas party?" Deku looked over to her and she was looking ahead and deep in her thoughts as well, trying to figure out if she head Momo say anything about a party.

"She might have said something, I have no idea." He nodded his head. They continued walking back and talking amounts themselves.

Deku and [Name] had turned paths a while ago and she was coming right up to her house. That's when she heard a vibration in her uniform pocket. She grabbed her phone and looked at the notification.

1 message from Momo Yayorozu

Maybe its for the Christmas party?

She closed the white picket fence door into her yard and opened the message.

Momo:
Hey [L/n]! Do you have any plans for Christmas break?

She opened the door to her house and walked inside. She looked around expecting her father to be anywhere in the house. But she heard nothing. Must be working late again.

She took off her grey school blazer and set it on the arm rest of the couch and sat down while opening Momo's message again.

[Name]:
I don't think we have anything planned for this Christmas.
Why?

Momo:
Oh! I was just asking because my parents are throwing a Christmas party on Christmas Eve.
It's like that one Thanksgiving that we had.

[Name]:
Oh yeah! By the way that sounds like fun!

Momo:
We will also be taking a trip to the ski lift about a few miles out of town.
We can ski and snowboard there!

[Name]:
That sounds like so much fun! I've never been skiing or snowboard before.

Momo:
It is really fun. It does take practice but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
And we have rented a rented a cabin for the night for everyone to spend the night!
It's a big mansion one, we do this every Christmas. It's a family tradition we have.

[Name]:
Woah! I don't even think we could afford that! That sounds too good to be true!!

Momo:
It is true! And its no cost to you at all!
And it'll be just like Thanksgiving too!
All of the class and their parents are welcome to join us!

[Name]:
Oh my gosh! God bless your beautiful soul Momo!  ^W^ I really wanna go!
I'll just have to ask my father first. Just to be sure.