Chapter 32

"[Name]... [Name]! Wake up! Wake up!"

[Name] groaned and threw on of her pillows over her face to keep the noise from keeping her awake.

"[Name] you need to wake up. It's time for training today." She groaned again taking the pillow from her face and rubbing her eyes. She noticed a familiar brown haired girl kneeling directly above herself.

"Uraraka. It's too early. Why are you so awake?" She asked still trying to rub her eyes to wipe away the sleep.

"It's training today."

"Isn't it supposed to start at 6?"

"No, we need to be up by 5. And it is 5 right now." She groaned again forcing herself to sit up. She noticed all the rest of the girls were a;ready up and dressed. [Name] felt the the sleepiness slowly subside as she stood up and put on her training uniform. She walked out with the rest of her friends and found all of class 1-A had lined up together in front of the camp. She walked up and stood in the line between Todoroki and Denki. Denki turned to his side to give her a 'good morning' wave. She waved back with a closed eye smile and looked in front of her to see what the Pussycats and Mr. Aizawa wanted them all to do for training today.

"Good morning young heros! As you can already tell, you will be doing training today. Each of you will get your own set of individual training based on how your quirks work out. Or some of you might be paired together." Mandalay spoke.
"Ragdoll, you take those five over there. Pixiebob, take those five on the other side. Tiger you can take [L/n] and Tokoyami to the caves. Which leaves the rest to me. Have fun, and go Plus Ultra." All of the pros took their own individual group with them for training which left Tokoyami and [Name] together.

"Come with me you two." Tiger waved for them to follow.

The three reached up a hill and stopped just in front of an enormous cave that looked pitch black inside. I wonder what we are gonna be doing for training today.

"Okay, based on what I have heard about your quirks. You both have very opposite quirks," The two nodded their heads. "Tokoyami, when you activate your quirk, it is easier to use him when it is dark. But, when using it in the dark, it becomes harder and harder to control him." "Yes sir."

"And you, [L/n], you can bend light at your will and have wings to fly. But when in the dark, you cannot use your quirk to bend light in the complete darkness." [Name] nodded her head as well.

"So here is what you'll be doing," Tiger said. "Tokoyami will try and keep his quirk under control for as long as he can, but when [L/n] is here she will try and create as much light as she can. So she will use her quirk against Tokoyami and he will use his quirk against [L/n]. If your all getting what I mean."

So we will both be activating our quirks at the same time to try and overpower the other. So, to put it to the quick, I will use my quirk to try and through Tokoyami back. And he will do the same to me. Sounds interesting.

"Alright you two. Get ready."

[Name] walked to where the entrance of the cave was and Tokoyami walked deeper inside the cave so he had more darkness and she had more light for the benefit of both quirks.

"Start."

As soon as he made the que, [Name] created a big ball of light and Tokoyami launched dark shadow on her, dark shadow screeched back but found that due to him being in the darkness, he felt his strength grow more and more. [Name] on the other hand, had the light rays that were shining on her back, harness into the ball that looked like the sun. She held it as she grit her teeth in anticipation and focus. Feeling her quirk running through her veins as she poured out every bit of energy she had into the ball of light.