Chapter 9

"The one that places last will be shown as having zero potential, and will be expelled, immediately."

Everyone gasped. He cannot be serious? Everyone did their hardest at the entrance exams. He can't expel them. Maybe he's just trying to make it sound that way so we do our best, yeah, that's it. That must be it.

"Okay, the first test will be a 50-meter dash. Those up first are Iida, Asui, and Uraraka. Take your positions." He said as he lazily walked over to watch the people he called out do their work.

Uraraka, Iida, and Asui stepped up to the starting line. On que, they dashed towards the finish line. Iida was first to get through the finish line. "3.04 seconds." The robot that calculated his distance said as Iida powered down his engine quirk. He smiled a bit for how well he did. Meanwhile, Asui was hopping like a frog towards the finish line. "5.58 seconds." The robot replied again. Asui made a ribbit noise.

Last was Uraraka who wasn't far behind Asui. She made it past the finish line. "7.15 seconds." Uraraka touched her finger pads together and said "Release." She must've used her quirk for the running.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

After the grip and long jump test, it wasn't time to do the ball throw. Uraraka was called up first to do her job. She touched the ball and it floated up into the stratosphere. Mr. Aizawa held out his phone and it read 'infinity' on it. (Y/n) smiled towards Uraraka with a thumbs up. She smiled back and did the same.

"(L/n) your up next."

All the attention landed on her. Her eyes widened, her heart racing. She didn't like being the center of attention. But now she was, and she was beginning to get very very nervous.

She took a step forward, as she did, Mr. Aizawa threw the soft ball towards her and she caught it with ease. She walked into the circle and readied herself. She channeled all of her energy into her finger tips and pulled her arm back. Her hand glowed with a golden white glow. She threw the ball into the air, leaving a golden white trail behind.

"Wow!!" "It looks like a meteor!" "Nah man! More like a shooting star!" "Whats her quirk?" "That's my best friend!"

So many comments came her way and she couldn't help but feel a small form of heat creep up her cheeks. She looked at Mr. Aizawa who was checking the results on his phone. He raised both of his eyebrows.

Was it in surprise? Or was it bad? Questions flooded (Y/n)'s mind and she was left with silence. Mr. Aizawa looked up at her and showed her her results. "810.3 meters. Well done." He commented. She then walked back to the crowd of teens who were in complete shock of what had just happened. Uraraka came up to her and hugged her.

"That was amazing (Y/n)!!! You did so well! You even beat Bakugo!" Oh no, 3........2.........1,

"What did you say to me?!?!?" A familiar voice called out and walked straight up to Uraraka and (Y/n). Before anything could get rash, (Y/n) stopped him by pushing him back by putting her hand on his chest. He stopped and looked at her.

"Katsuki, don't, just don't. Not on your first day." Uraraka was looking in amazement at how (Y/n) could so calmly calm down this angry, energetic dog. She was kinda hiding behind (Y/n). She didn't know what he would do, but if something bad went down, then it'd be a mess. A big mess.

Bakugo slowly calmed down. It was like he was put under a spell by his friend to make him calm down. What does this woman do to him? His chest feeling warm and fuzzy. He didn't like it. Not one bit.

He shook his head back into reality and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Don't think your safe floaty b*tch." He replied. This made (Y/n) p*ssed off. She grabbed his shirt by his shoulder and he was in shock at what she was doing. She moved her face forward a little closer to his face. He could feel his face reddening up.