Chapter 46

The girls had carefully lifted [Name] up from the floor. Despite her being covered in blood and they were getting some on them, it didn't matter. What mattered was that their friend had gonna through something traumatic and she needed help.

More of the girls came down thanks to Asui waking them up. Mina and Momo has come down not minutes later and found the horrifying sight before them. They immediately rushed to [Name]'s side and helped draw a bath.

[Name]'s cries had just stopped over a few minutes and she hadn't said a words after that. What she saw was just so traumatic. And she couldn't understand what was happening. The nightmares, the sink, her father warning her in her nightmare. It was all too confusing.

Meanwhile the girls were drawing her a bath as [Name] was siting in the floor still covered in blood as she held her head down. Her bloody hair covering her face and she no longer held that beautiful smile. Her lips were in a straight line and slightly curved down. She ignored their worries gazes.

"Uraraka what happened in here? And to [Name]?" Mina asked. "I don't know. All I know is that I was sleeping and all of a sudden Todoroki barges into my room and says I need to come and that something was wrong with [Name]. So I followed him and we found her like this." Uraraka pointed her thumb behind her as [Name] still hadn't moved from her spot as the blood dripped down her hair. Her face still covered by her hair.

"Who else was here?" Momo asked.

"Deku, Asui, Todoroki, Kirishima, and me. Bakugo came later because he heard everything down here." She explained.

"Do you know anything about this? Anything that has been going on with her recently? Anything?" Momo asked.

"Remember that night we all woke up and heard her screaming in her room?" The girls nodded their heads. "Yeah, she had a nightmare. And it seemed serious. Ribbit."

"Yeah well, I heard from Deku that she's been having more of these nightmares. And that they've been getting worse."

"Wait, what if-." Jiro started but then stopped herself.

"What Kyoka?" Uraraka asked.

"What if these nightmares are actually ore than just a nightmare?"

"What do you mean?" Mina asked curiously. Wondering what she could be talking about.

"I'm not saying that it is happening. This is just my accusation. What if her nightmares are actually coming to life? And influencing her in our world?" She added.

"Oh my." Was all they could say. It sounded crazy. But what else could it be? If she were mad, then it would all be just what she is seeing. But, they were all seeing this. Maybe her nightmares are more than what they seem.

Momo looked to her side and checked the water.

"It's full now. Let's get her in."

Uraraka and Asui went over to [Name]'s side and kneeled down.

"[Name], we have a bath ready for you. Can you stand?" Nothing. She didn't respond. She just kept her head down. Still staring at the floor. Uraraka and Asui exchanged looks.

"[Name], you need a bath. Let us help you." She still didn't utter a word. But nevertheless she stood up slowly and walked over to the tub. The girls helped her undress and they carefully lead her into the tub. She slowly sank into the warm water and leaned her head against the back of the tub. Her eyes were closed and she just laid there. Not uttering a single word.

"We'll give you some privacy. If you need us. Give us a shout and we'll come running."

When they walked out and closed the door. She lifted her hand from the tub and looked at her drenched hands. The blood was running down her hand and into the tub. She looked over her palm. More like analyzing it.