Chapter 50

The day had passed by quickly and soon everyone had returned and started a new day of school.

Although, there was one thing, someone was missing. They found it rather unsettling and unusual that she wasn't in class.

"Umm. Guys?" Mina called out to the class.

"Does anyone know where [Name] is?" She asked. Everyone looked around and noticed she wasn't in class.

"Maybe she had something to do." Uraraka added. Trying to think of a reason as to why she wouldn't be here.

"It's weird. She's never late, and she wouldn't miss school. Not for the world."

"She wasn't at the dorms either." Denki said. They all turned around to look at Denki and came to his desk.

"Kaminari, say that again."

"She wasn't in the dorms last night. Maybe she went somewhere?"

"Yeah, to her work study idiot! But her work study would've ended around eight at night. She hadn't come back." He responded. The class looked at each other and mentally facepalmed.

"Your impossible sometimes Kaminari." Jiro added as she sighed. He slightly growled in towards her. Soon, the door had opened and revealed the same ol' tired Aizawa walking into the classroom. Everyone scurried back to their seats and sat down.

"Alright everyone. I have a few things I need to talk about-" as he looked around the classroom. He noticed that a certain (h/c) girl was not amongst his class.

"Where is [L/N]?" He asked. The class remained silent.

"Let me ask again, where is [L/N]?" Aizawa asked more demanding this time.

"We don't know sir." Mina responded as she held her head down. His eyes widened. Like saucers.

"When did you last see her? It's not like her to just skip class with no one noticing." He stated as he looked around the room of his students.

"I last saw her when she was waking with me, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Kirishima to our work studies. Ribbit." Asui said putting her pointer finger to the corner of her lips.

"Was she alone?"

"No sir. But halfway she walked by herself to her work study." Aizawa put a hand up to his hand and rubbed his scalp in frustration and worry.

"She wasn't supposed to walk alone." Aizawa muttered. He then took out his phone from his pocket and typed in a few things before putting it to his ear.

The entire class waited in anticipation. They were all nervous. Even scared. Even Bakugo was scared. They all sat silently.

"Who is he calling?" Sato asked to no one in particular.

"He must be calling the pro Hawks. That's who she was interning with.

"Hello?" The voice called behind the phone.

"Hello Hawks, is [L/N] there with you?" Aizawa asked. The class perked up their ears. This was the million dollar question. Though the class couldn't hear who was talking through his phone. But they knew it was him. And they knew what he was asking. Aizawa put his phone on speaker and let the class listen. He put a finger to his mouth, indicating that they all stay quiet.

"Funny you should ask, did she even know she had a work study yesterday?" Hawks asked through the phone.

"She knew she did. She went with her classmates. Why do you say that?" Aizawa asked.

"She never arrived to my agency."

Aizawa stopped. The entire room becoming a dark aura. Time seemed to stop. Everyone having worry fill their entire souls.