Chapter 47

It had been one week since [Name] had discovered that her father had been kidnapped by some villain. Since then, the police and the SWAT team had been able to identify who the man was that took her father.

He went by the name of Hayato Taichi. There wasn't much information on him, but he had a name, an age, usually everything that would be on his birth certificate. They had found a picture on what he looks like. He had dark ebony black hair and his skin was pale almost like a white color, which was lighter than most people, and captivating red eyes that seemed to scream danger to all people who dared to look him in the eye. The police said that they would try and track him down as fast as possible. But also said how it was weird that he left this information out.

[Name] was offered to take a break with all of the sudden news that she had found out about her father going missing. But she refused, she couldn't just sit around and sulk. No, her father wouldn't want that. He would want her to just lay around feeling miserable just because of him. No, he would want her to keep going and be a hero. A proud hero like her mother.

During the two weeks, Aizawa had explained how there would be Hero Work Studies and that they would be more extreme than the last internships. They consisted of agencies helping with investigations and helping on the streets. People selected to assist the agencies would help them out for investigations.

At first, [Name] thought she wouldn't get one, but surprisingly, she got one. Which overwhelmed her with joy. Hawks had wanted to have her do Work Studies with him. He mentioned how he was impressed the last time with her skills at the last internship.

It was the weekend and morning had come. [Name] has decided to make her (f/b/f) and head into the common room to greet everyone that had woken up.

She walked over to where her friends were, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Denki, and well, Mineta wasn't her friend but he was there anyways with Denki brushing their teeth. They were talking about something when [Name] came over with a big smile.

"Morning boys." She said. Mineta was about to do whatever pervy thing was on his mind and she looked his way and gave him a death glare. His eyes widened and he slightly scurried backwards.

"MORNING-!" [Name] almost fell to the floor when she saw Deku running by at a very fast rate. How can he be so fast in the morning?

"What up with him?" Mineta asked.

"I don't know, maybe he's going with Togata today?" Kirishima replied while he munched on his breakfast in confusion. [Name] took a small bite of her food and watched Deku dash down and to an unknown destination.

"I don't know," [Name] replied, "Maybe."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Congrats on getting a Work Study Izuku!" [Name] exclaimed with her classmates. The class heard and came over to his desk to congratulate him.

"You got into Nighteye's agency. That's amazing!" Denki added.

"I guess." [Name] ruffled Deku's hair which caused a chuckle to form from his mouth.

"Alright class get seated." Aizawa came in and everyone immediately remained silent and walked back to their desks.

"I am going to list the people who have gotten work studies from pros," Aizawa said.

"Alright, [L/N] you have gotten a work study from Hawks." Some of the class began to chat and some clapped their hands for her. She blushed.

"Kirishima has been recommended by one of The Big Three, Amajiki, to intern with him." Everyone clapped (except Bakugo) for Kirishima and he smiled in happiness.

"Uraraka and Asui, you have been recommended by Hado from the Big Three. You can track her down and talk with her about it whenever."

After that Aizawa left the class leaving them all alone with their thoughts.

I got another internship with Hawks. I'm not complaining at all really. I just gotta work harder than I ever have to prove myself worthy of becoming a pro.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Have you gotten anything yet detective?"

In the police station with the investigators all around in a room and going over what they have discovered so far in the disappearance of [F/N].

"Nothing other than the fact that he has left with only one trance of his identity."

"If anything," an officer said while drinking a coffee, "He sounds like a real f*cking idiot of a villain. Wouldn't he think to cover his tracks?"

"That's the thing," the detective replied as he faced the officer who spoke not a moment ago, "He left a fingerprint on purpose. He wants to find him. And [F/L/N]." The officer sipped his coffee and looked to be deep in thought. Why one earth would a villain want to be caught for taking someone? It just didn't make any sense. If you were a villain and you did something you weren't supposed to, you wouldn't want to be caught. If anything, you would to anything to keep away from being caught. So why would a villain want to be discovered?

"I know this sounds strange to you. It's strange for all of us," the detective said, "Something is telling me he wants to be found for a reason."

"Do you know why, detective?" A moment of silence filled the room. He sighed to himself.

"I don't know. But it sounds bad. Really bad."

__________

Sorry for a short chapter. I just couldn't think of anything else to put in.

Stay safe and healthy!

God bless!