Chapter 22

"Now! It's now time for our first years to take a break! As well as all you folks. We will be back in an hour to see the next game!"

[Name] sighed as a wave of relief just washed over her. She was tried and hungry. No, she was starving! Her stomach growled like a hungry dog ready to eat anything. And she planned on getting a big lunch and lots of rest to get her strength back to get ready for the last game to happen.

She walked with Iida and Uraraka to get some lunch, she expected Deku to tag along with them, but he didn't show up. Maybe he had to talk to All Might? She just shrugged it off and wet to go and decide what to eat for lunch.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[Name] came out into the cafeteria with a tray of salmon sushi and looked around for her friends so she could sit with them. She eventually wandered into Uraraka who invited her to the table with Iida. Having no where else to sit to eat her food, she gladly excepted with a smile and sat down while putting her tray down.

As she devoured into her food, she found Iida and Uraraka eating away happily, it was pretty quiet, so she decided to strike up a conversation. "Hey, so...um...what do you think the next game it going to be like?" She asked with curiosity as she saw Uraraka stop midway with a chunk of rice that sat on her chopsticks. "I don't know [Name]. What do you think?" She asked as she put the clump of rice into her mouth. [Name] shrugged. She then looked to Iida.

"That move was quite impressive, Iida. When did you learn that move? The one during the Cavalry battle?" She asked. He looked her way. "Well, I have only just found out when we were in training, only I couldn't tell you due to the sports festival coming up soon. I apologize for not telling you." "No no! It's okay Iida, really, In all honesty, I probably would've done the same thing too. I just wanted to say that it was super cool!" She smiled his way. A slight blush came to his face. He quickly came back and moved his index finger under the bridge of his glasses and shifted them up. "Thank you very much, [L/n]." She smiled at him again before noticing Deku getting a tray of food and looking around for any of his friends.

[Name] and Uraraka waved their hands in the air for him to know where to sit. He noticed their signal and smiled as he walked to the friendly bunch and sat down with his tray hitting the table with a clank.

"Hey Izuku! Where have you been?" [Name] asked taking another piece of sushi and dipping it into her small little plastic container of soy sauce. He gulped slightly and managed a small smile. "Oh, I was uh...doing stuff. Y-Yeah. Things. Why?" He asked. [Name] could tell that he was hiding something. She knew him all her life and she knew exactly when something was up with him. She was about to ask him further when she felt a couple of siloets behind her. She turned slowly around and saw her familiar Class 1-A classmates. Momo, Jiro, and Mina.

"Oh! Hey Momo, Jiro, Mina." [Name] smiled their way. Momo waved back. "Hey [L/n]! We need you and Uraraka." She said. [Name] raised an eyebrow. What did they need them for? Uraraka was equally as confused as [Name]. "What do you need us for? Is there something wrong?" Uraraka asked.

"Just come with us. Your done eating right?" Jiro asked waiting for the two girls to answer. Iida and Deku however where even more confused than Uraraka and [Name]. "Umm, well, yeah. I guess I'm done. Why?" [Name] asked. Mina jumped in from behind. "You'll need to come with us. Orders from Mr. Aizawa." Mina exclaimed. [Name] and Uraraka looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. Mr. Aizawa? Must be very important. [Name] and Uraraka shrugged and cleaned off their tray and followed Momo, Jiro, and Mina.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Wait what?!"

"Yep, Denki and Mineta came up to us and said that we had to put these on. They said Mr. Aizawa said we had to do it. I mean, I don't know if I like it, but, I guess if it was from Mr. Aizawa...I guess we need to do it." Momo explained. Now this is just crazy. Uraraka and [Name] both had shocked expression as they were told they had to perform a cheerleading dance for U.A. And from Mr. Aizawa. Something just didn't seem right.