Chapter 81

† Don't... worry 'bout a thing †
† We'll reach out... to you †

Bakugo grit his teeth together in anger and sadness. He wanted to scream that it didn't have to be done. But, Deku was right. It could be the only explanation to the light that passed through all of them. He looked down one more time at Y/n's figure. Fire burned everywhere. Illuminating her blackened wings. Her eyes. Those kind eyes she had were gone. Nothing but a glowing red. She was gone...

"K-Kacchan." Deku called out. The blonde lifted his head up to see Deku reaching a hand out to him. Blood running down his head and mixing with his green locks. It was also stained along his arms, costume, and more of his face along with splotches of dirt and grime.

† It's plain to see the reason why †

"We have to- do this together. While we still can. While we're still breathing."

Bakugo twitched as he noticed in the corner of his eyes that most of their classmates were either lying on the ground or fighting her. Todoroki send a wave of ice but it was soon melted as Y/n created a wave of fire that engulfed the ice and turned it to steam. A smirk upon her face. But it was Hayato who was the one smirking.

"Kacchan... please!"

Deku reached his hand out further as he shook at the pain.

"For Y/n! Don't let her death be in vain!"

The ash blonde moved and reached his hand out to grab his.

"D-Deku!" He called out.

They reached and reached. Thunder crashed everywhere. When they finally grasped hands, a bright light illuminated from their figures. All of Class A felt themselves glowing too.

† Even if it's a harder way †
† It's plain to see the reason why †

Y/n stopped and noticed the two up above and raised a brow. She then shifted her now deathly crimson eyes to all the others. The ones unconscious began to get up as their bodies were glowing. They glowered down at her. Well, Hayato.

"What the- wait..." Y/n's eyes widened at realization. "Y/N DAMMIT! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! YOU REALLY THINK THIS'LL CHANGE THINGS?! YOU DAMN BITCH! I'M STILL HERE! YOU ARE GONE! YOU ARE GONE!! YOU'VE LOST!!!"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that."

† Oh, that's all because of the mighty heart †

Y/n snapped her eyes over to see the blonde and the green-ette standing in front of her. She glowered them with hatred.

"She lent us her quirk. All of us have it now. So you'll have to deal with us having two quirks combined..." bakugo smirked directly at who would be Hayato. "All of us combined... Against one who is acting like he's lost somehow. She was one step ahead of you... and who knows? Maybe she still is."

Y/n growled and send a wave of large red spikes towards the two. They quickly dodged to the side. However, after the debris cleared and revealed them still standing.