Chapter 19

It was finally, after what felt like an eternity, it was the day of the U. A sports festival. For the past two weeks and probably a half, [Name] went to her secret hideout and worked out her wings to fly easier and her powers grew mor and more by the day. She felt very confident It not everyday someone goes into the most famous event in the history of man kind. And every person in the world would have their eyes on her. It scared her.

"Everyone, get your game faces on. We will be entering the area soon!" Iida exclaimed bursting through the door. His voice made [Name] even more nervous before. She trembled slightly and noticed her hand shaking a little bit. Kirishima was next to her and looked at her. "Nervous?" He asked. She looked up to him and scoffed a slight laugh. "Is it that obvious?" He smiled slightly.

"Trust me, we're all very nervous. But, you know what I think?" She looked into his eyes waiting for his answer. "I think, if you walk there, and don't show that your scared, your more manly than ever." She smiled at him. If she did show that she want nervous, then her confidence would boost. She smiled up at him.

"Thanks Kirishima. I wish you luck in the sports festival." He nodded her way and smiled, "Likewise."

"Midoriya," a familiar bicolor haired boy said bluntly cutting the thin silence. [Name] turned her head around to look and see Todoroki looking right at Deku. His eyes were emotionless, blank, cold. It was very hard to read what he was thinking. But she couldn't find a thing.

Deku turned to look at Todoroki. "Oh, hey, what's up?" He asked. The whole class had their eyes on the two classmates in which the awakward silence could be cut with a dull butter knife. [Name] was looking and waiting for what Todoroki was going to say next. Kirishima was next to [Name] and followed her eyes and waited for Todoroki to say something.

"From an objective point, it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you." Ummm... Deku nodded in agreement. Yes, it was true, he was stronger than Deku. Deku would always break his bones each time he'd use his quirk. But that didn't mean Deku wouldn't go down without a fight.

"However, you have All Might in your corner, helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two, but just know that I will beat you." Todoroki continued. Todoroki looked over to [Name] which made her back straighten up.

"And [L/N], know that I will beat you as well. So be prepared." He spoke. Why is he talking now and being so cold? This doesn't make any sense. Then again, this was the most competitive event in the world and everyone wanted to do everything in their power to win. [Name] plastered her face with a determined look. She smirked, "You don't need to tell me twice."

Todoroki and [Name] exchanged a look that seemed to last for a few seconds until it was broken by Denki. "What's with all these declarations of war?" Denki asked wondering why all of these declarations were coming up now at possibly the last second instead of maybe a few days ago. "Why are you starting a fight with everyone? And before we start?"

"Just know we aren't here to make friends. And don't forget, this isn't a team effort." For the son of Endeavor, he sure didn't act like him. Because [Name] knew that Endeavor was watching them. Especially his son. She felt bad for Todoroki, truely she did. Just as Torodoki was about to walk back to his seat, Deku spoke, "Wait a sec, Todoroki. I don't know what's going through your head, or why you need to tell me that you'll beat me. And yeah, I know you are better than me. In fact, you have way more potential then me and anyone in the hero course—just like [Name] and Kacchan." Deku explained earning confused glances from all of the class.

"Izuku, your being too hard on yourself—"

"No, he's right you guys. All the other courses, they did say they were coming with everything they got. We're all gonna have to fight to stand out. Which is why, I'll be aiming for the top too." Izuku... [Name] was surprised yet very proud of Deku standing up for himself and would never give up. He knew he wasn't as strong as Todoroki, Bakugo, or [Name]. But no matter what, he always gives it his all to do what he needs to to become a hero.