Chapter 27

[Name] had felt herself slowly wake up. Though her eyes were still closed. She could hear. She could hear the faint beeping noises of a heart monitor machine and the slight chirping of the birds. Where was she right now? What is going on? How long has she been asleep for?

She felt her eyes slowly open and she saw that she was laying down in a hospital bed and she was hooked up to an ivy bag to her right. She grunted lightly and lifted her head up and noticed the three familiar boys sitting in their own beds. But, the only thing was, was that they were in hospital gowns and she noticed Deku with bandages on his hands and had a pair of crutches next to his bed. Todoroki was straight across from him and he was in the same gown as well. He had a bandage covering his right cheek. And the bed to his right sat Iida with a bandaged hand as well. Why were they in the hospital? How did they get hurt? Was it the sports festival? Or is it something else??

She grunted again to try a sit up, Deku, Iida, and Todoroki averted their eyes onto her body and they both rushed to her side.

"Oh my gosh! [Name] your awake!" Iida said as he sat on the foot of her bed. Todoroki made his way to the left side of her bed and Deku used his crutches to move over too. Worry filled in all of their eyes.

"Yeah, but, why are you all here? And why am I in a hospital?" She asked as she propped herself on her elbows looking at the three boys in utter confusion.

"She doesn't know..."

"Don't...Don't know what? What's going on? How long was I out for?" [Name] asked in concern.

"Three days."

Her eyes widened. Three days?!? She had been out for that long??

"What happened to you guys? Why are you in the hospital?" She asked in confusion. She had to admit she had been through worse. She was out for at least a week. But it seemed that so much has happened in three days.

"You haven't heard about what happened in Hosu City. Since you've been out." Iida said as he glanced towards the other two boys. Deku looked back at [Name].

"Well. While you were fighting Bakugo, Iida got a call from his mother saying that his brother was gravely injured by a villain." [Name]'s eyes widened. Her brother was a hero? How come she never knew about this? She slowly sat up and let her arms rest on her lap as she listened to every detail that she had missed while she had been unconscious.

"Iida found out that the villain had paralyzed his brother from the waist and down. So it was said that he won't be able to be a hero anymore." [Name] looked to Iida's side and his expression made her heart break. His eldest brother. The person he looked up to most in his life was injured and now he couldn't do what he wanted to do because of a villain. A villain who didn't give a damn about who he was and that he had a family that cared for him very greatly. She moved her hand and placed her palm against Iida's free hand and he froze for a moment and looked at [Name]. "I'm really sorry." Iida looked at her for a moment before looking away. Feeling like he was on the verge of having tears threaten to spill from his eyes.

"After the sport's festival. Oh and by the way, you placed second in the festival." Todoroki said. [Name]'s eyes widened once again and she almost felt like she was gonna pass out again. She had placed second?!? In the sports festival???!!! Her whole world was spinning. She felt as if she would pass out. This sounded all too good to be true.

"I was in second place?!?" She asked in shock. The three looked at her and nodded.

"After the sports festival, the next day, we all got internships from hero agencies that wanted us to go with them. They saw your skills and you had almost as much a Todoroki." Iida explained.