Chapter 78

Uraraka, Sero, as well as Todoroki made their way down towards the only dock on the island where ships would come far and wide. When they arrived towards the area, their expressions changed into ones of utter shock and horror.

The buildings that they first saw when coming off the large ship that brought them onto the islands had suffered from horrible damage. Sides of buildings were torn apart and fallen down, people running around trying to desperately get away from the figure ahead of them.

"What the hell happened here?!" Sero questioned while looking around the torn up city.

"Something not good. And I have a feeling it's that person just up ahead." Uraraka pointed forward towards the strange figure that walked towards them slowly. And the closer it got, the more horrifying it looked.

It was definitely a male, however, his skin was a sickly pale color with black veins spread across all over. His eyes gleamed danger. They were a bright red with the whites of their eyes were no longer white, but a deep black color. Two long horns like a mountain goat grew on his forehead. His face carried a huge smirk with his head tilted slightly to the side as he growled under his breath.

"Ready yourselves." Todoroki said, lifting his hands up with small flames and swirls of ice floating around them. Uraraka held up her hands, waiting to use her quirk. Sero turned on one of his transmission mics to speak to Mina.

"Hey Mina, you got everyone out yet?" He asked through the mic.

"I think we still need a few more people."

"Is the evacuation going well?" He questioned.

"Other than waiting for a few people, yes, everything is going smoothly."

"Glad to hear it." Sero nodded and readied his tape arms to fire as any moment he might need to.

"Hey buddy! I suggest you head on home if you don't wanna get hurt today!" Sero yelled out to the weird looking creature.

The man chuckled lowly while keeping that same maniacal smirk, "Maybe I should be telling you that."

Oh man did his voice send shivers and goosebumps down their spines. The man didn't even sound remotely human. Is it his quirk?

"My god his voice is really creepy!" Sero whispered to his two other classmates. "You don't have to tell me twice." Uraraka added while eyeing down the strange man.

"Get out of my way you imbeciles!" The man yelled as he waved his hand forward as if thinking it'll shoo them away.

"I'm afraid we cannot do that." Todoroki stated coldly.

"Okay then, I don't have patience for this. If you won't get outta my way, then I'll do it myself!" The man then took his arm and extended it towards the group. Todoroki immediately took action and waved his hand up, forming a large wall of ice to block.

"Damn you you brats!" The man shouted as he ripped his arm back out of the wall and growled.

"Mina! Are they all there yet?!"

"Almost Sero! I promise you!" Mina replied through the mic.

The man then took his arm and pierced a large hole through the ice wall Todoroki created. The dual haired male growled under his breath readying himself again.

"How are we gonna get rid of this guy when there are still innocent people all around?"

- Meanwhile -

"Die you disgusting children!"

Kirishima, Denki, and Jiro were fighting off a woman who had pale skin along with dark black veins that looked like they'd pop at any given moment. Her eyes were a deep red and the whites were a horrifying black. Teeth were sharp like that of knives.