Chapter 6

(Y/n) opened her eyes very slowly to see that it was morning. The birds chirping nearby, the sun shining down on the rustling trees. It sure was a beautiful morning indeed. (Y/n) sat up and immediately remembered what happened last night. She and her new friend over and she remembered watching 'Too Cute' and she fell asleep. But how did the TV turn off? Maybe it was her dad? Probably.

She also saw Uraraka sleeping on the blankets. Her messy brown hair and soft expression while she was sleeping. It was adorable. (Y/n) then realized. It's the exam today! She began to shake Uraraka by the shoulders gently. "Uraraka-san! Wake up." She whispered loudly. She didn't want to wake her father or startle Uraraka too much.

Uraraka began to stir and open her eyes. Uraraka looked up to see (Y/n) next to her. (Y/n) smiled down at her. "Good morning." She said. Uraraka smiled back. "Morning." Uraraka sat up and rubbed her eyes and stretched. She let out a big yawn. "It's the exam today isn't it?" Uraraka asked looking over at her friend. (Y/n) nodded.

"Well, let's get ready and do our best!" She said raising a fist. (Y/n) couldn't help but giggle at her remark. "Let's do this!"

They both went up and began to change into their middle school uniforms. They packed a bag of sporty cloths too for the exam. (Y/n) put a pair of black leggings and a white tank top. And put in her (f/c) workout jacket to go with it. As she felt satisfied, she and Uraraka headed out for the exam.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

As (Y/n) and Uraraka saw the exam sight, (Y/n) began to grow shaken.

What if I don't do well? What if I am disqualified? Will I be okay? Will I pass? Will I fail?

Uraraka took notice of her trembling and put a hand on her shoulder to nudge in some encouragement. "I'm sure you'll do fine! You will pass for sure! I don't know about myself, but, I'm sure you will!" (Y/n) looked to her and smiled. "What's your quirk?" (Y/n) asked her.

"Mine is Zero Gravity. If I touch something I can make it float. Like it has zero gravity, what about you?" She asked looking her way.

[Just to clarify, you don't know much about your quirk, you don't know that they are angelic, we will go into the past a little soon. You just think it's light powers. Just bare with me ✌️]

"I don't know much about my quirk. But I can bend light as you saw on the news and I have wings. Though I don't know what my quirk is called. The doctor couldn't really specify what my quirk exactly was, so he just said I can bend light and I can grow wings somehow too." She explained.

"Oooo the mysterious type! I like you a lot." Uraraka laughed. As they were walking towards their exam location, [Name] spotted a flash of green hair near the entrance.

"Hey, Uraraka-san. I'll be back! I'll catch you later." (Y/n) waved to her friend and skipped over to Izuku. Uraraka waved back and walked to the exam with you ahead of her.

(Y/n) came behind Izuku and tapped his shoulder, he jumped a little but realized who it was. "Oh! Hey (Y/n). You ready?" He asked motioning for the big building. (Y/n) nodded her head vigorously and grabbed Izuku's hand. He immediately became as red as a tomato. His heart began to race.

"Oi! (Y/n)! Deku!" A familiar voice yelled. (Y/n) and Izuku turned to see Bakugo looking angry as ever. "Hey Katsuki!" (Y/n) said with enthusiasm trying to get Bakugo to look a little less hostile. It didn't work, obviously.

"Out of my way now before I set you both on fire. And why are you holding his damn hand?" He said.

"First, that's none of your business, and second, talk about greeting people. Angry Dog..." (Y/n) giggled a little. Bakugo growled but let it go. Izuku looking terrified tried to loosen the tension going on. "O-Oh hey K-Kacchan! Let's d-do our b-best." he said waving his hands around. Bakugo looked at you for split second but then passed you while bumping his shoulder against yours.