Chapter 80

Jiro and Kirishima raised a brow in curiosity. Denki had an idea? Well that's a first.

"What is it?" Jiro asked.

Denki then went on to explain the plan to the both of them. They both nodded their heads up and down once every few seconds. Small grins grew on their faces at the idea of the electric blonde.

The villain who was still hanging onto one of the branches of the tree removed her eyes from the great red storm and looked down at the three heroes who stood back up with determined looks plastered on their faces. She too raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Hmm? What's this? Not down in the dumps anymore?" She cackled at the last sentence.

"You know, this whole villain character you're playing is really annoying." Jiro stated to try and taunt her. "You really should just give up while you still can."

The villain laughed to herself. She then dropped down onto the ground with a loud thud. She slightly shook the ground beneath her causing the ground to also slightly shake. However, the heroes-in-training didn't falter even the slightest.

Kirishima looked at the woman, "Hey. What's your name?"

"Yuki. Why do you ask, hero?" She sneered out the last word and narrowed her eyes in disgust at the red head.

"Nothing really, just don't really know why you have a name like that. It really doesn't suit you."

"Huh? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She raised her voice in annoyance.

"Yuki means happiness, right? If anything you are the complete opposite. Do you know why?"

She growled slightly but remained silent.

"Because that "man" up there," Kirishima pointed behind him and up towards the large hill and giant storm above it. "he is using you. You were never like this before, were you?"

"D-damn you shut your mouth kid! You don't know anything!" She shouted louder.

"He's a coward." Jiro came in, "Were you ever like this before?"

Yuki's red and black eyes wondered around frantically. Moving place to place everywhere except them.

"He manipulated you... didn't he?"

Yuki's eye managed to look up at the three. Jiro took a step forward. Denki went to grab her arm to keep her from moving forward. However, she motioned to him that she was okay.

"A dear friend of mine, well, she's a friend to everyone. Do you know what he has done to her?"

The villain raised a brow.

"He killed her father. He's a monster. He's a demon. He's manipulated her life and made her go through hell for these past months. We can never understand that pain... I could never understand it." Jiro looked down at her hand. "She's kind, brave, selfless, caring, and loves everyone despite the sins they have committed. In all honesty, I don't know how she does it." She clenched her fist tightly and looked back up at the villain Yuki.

"Whatever he has said to you. Whatever thing he has put through your head, don't believe it. He is the real enemy. he doesn't care about you or any of his other minions that stand at his side. He has no interest. Do you know what you are to him?"

She growled under her breath as she stared the purple haired girl in anger. Her body was shaking. Her teeth grinding against one another.

"You are nothing but a tool to his great plan."