Chapter 52

"How do they already know that we are here?" Rock Lock asked as he and the other heroes had arrived at the destination in which Eri was being kept.

"There's no time for questions right now," Ryuku said as she transformed into her dragon state, "Let's go!"

As the first obstacle had come, Nighteye recalled his vision where he found where Eri was being held. The team reached the door. "There's a secret button that opens up the way." He said. "You press the floor tiles in a certain order and," Just like that, the door had opened as they had expected.

"Thank goodness for your quirk Sir. We should keep our guards up. We don't know what could be down there."

Some villains jumped out of the blue, leaving Bubblegirl and Centipeder to deal with them, the other heroes ran down into the dark abyss to face whatever else was in store.

They all ran down and found themselves faced with a dead end.

"Togata, use your quirk." Nighteye ordered. "Right!" He called as he came forward and faced the wall. He made it so his head would faze through the wall, and what surprised him, was that there was another side. He deactivated his quirk and came back out from the wall.

"The halls been blocked by this wall." he informed them, "Breaking through the wall is going to be pretty difficult."

"Well its good," Deku said charging his quirk, "Which means we are on the right track!" Deku and Kirishima charged up their quirks. One for all...full coweling!! SMASH! The wall then broke into a huge hole.

"Well done you two." Fat Gum mentioned. They nodded and headed down the hallway.

Then out of no where, the walls and floor had begun to misshape and morph. Everyone was trying to keep their balance as this was happening.

"W-What's going on?!" Kirishima shouted as he was trying his best to keep his balance. "This must be someone's quirk!" Rock Lock shouted.

"Sir! I'm going to move ahead!" Mirio yelled towards Nighteye. The former pro hero nodded his head back as Mirio went ahead and had begun to use his quirk to go down the hallway. As he was out of sight, the walls above had then come down at them.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"What was that?" Eri asked. She turned her head to look at [Name] who had fallen asleep, well, that and sort of unconscious because of the amount of blood she had been loosing and how badly she had been hurt.

"[Name]?" Eri asked coming to her side. She shook her gently and [Name] jolted awake. Gasping for air. Eri jumped back a little bit at the sudden action that she didn't expect. [Name] looked to her side and saw Eri looking in fear at her.

"E-Eri are you okay?" [Name] asked. Oh no... Eri thought. Her voice wasn't as soft as it was before, but it was raspy and hoarse. Just what was Chisaki doing to her?

"U-Uh. Y-Yeah. I just heard a noice." She responded. Another loud boom was heard outside the doorway and they had no idea what it was. But it sounded like it was getting closer and closer to the door. [Name] forced herself to get up and stand tall.

"Get behind me." [Name] said as she moved her hand in front of Eri as she clutched onto the skirt of her uniform that was ripped and tattered with dirt and blood stains. Even though she was in very very bad condition where she could lose consciousness at any second, and the fact that she couldn't summon her quirk because of no light, she still stood up and tall. With no sight if fear evident in her eyes and body posture.